Hello From Manchester, Uk

sixmiffedy

Wannabie Member
May 1, 2015
North West England
I ride a
2002 Suzuki SV650S
Hi all,

My handle is sixmiffedy, I ride an Sv650S, before that I've had a ninja 6r and a zzr600. you can find me on youtube just search for sixmiffedy. There's only a couple videos up there now but I've been riding with a Drift Ghost HD for a couple months already just trying to find my style.

Why I started vlogging: I just like trying new stuff out, I'm a designer by trade so editing video's is something fun for me to do, I figured I may as well spout my uselessness onto others and not just keep it in my head.

Hope to see more of you guys out there round Manchester and the North West in my travels, I don't get chance to ride out for fun much anymore since having a family so it's mostly my 40min commute to and from work I have to work with, but it's fun and I see some stuff every now and again, mostly i spout out inane thoughts and ideas and observations about the world.

Reactions: BarcelonaR

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
Welcome to the forum! If you ever cross ocer the Pennines, gizza holler!

RealRider

No longer a member
Nov 5, 2014
Brisbane
Welcome to the forum matey

Edit: I had to come back and let you know that the editing in your video blew my socks off and across the room :D

BarcelonaR

Prapapapaaa!
Apr 23, 2015
Barcelona, Catalonia
I ride a
CBF 500
Welcome! I rode this bike from a friend of mine, and loved it. In fact, he now rides a GSXR750 but still loves his "old" SV650S, more practical and comfy. Ride safe!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts