Hello From Maine

North Wolf

Outdoors guy
Nov 11, 2016
Orono, Maine
I ride a
Suzuki DR-Z400SM
Hello,
My online name is “North Wolf” or “Mr.Wolf”, which comes from my Real last name and my current location (In the “North” of the USA).
I am currently in my mid 30’s and work for the University of Maine in Orono.
I have been taking college classes where I work, but although I have a great interest in Film and the arts (I am an art major) my actual ideal job would be working outdoors.
I have considered getting a job as a Registered Maine Guide for people looking to experience the great outdoors in my state, but I simply haven’t pulled enough resources together to start doing so yet.
I enjoy Hiking/Backpacking, Canoeing, Camping, Fishing, “Hunting”(haven’t actually shot anything in 16 years), Target Shooting, Archery, Airsoft/Paintball, attending Fan Conventions (Like “Anime Boston”), and wandering the ATV/Snowmobile trails when I have the time.
I am very new to motorcycling, I only received my license endorsement earlier this year, but I have been riding pedal bikes, ATVs and snowmobiles since I was old enough to reach the handlebars.

I have a couple youtube pages but none of them have any motovlogs on them yet as I’m still working on my helmet setup. For cameras, I currently have a Gopro Hero 4 Silver, a Canon DSLR camera and a Canon Handycam. The ‘non-actioncams’ would likely be for the “B-Roll” style footage and still images if I choose to go the ‘documentary’ route rather than just straight motovlogs.
I may get an external recording device so I can keep the gopro in the waterproof housing and just synch the audio. External recorders also seem to have much better audio quality and would probably work well for ‘voice over’ material if I decide to add it in.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I like to think I am very approachable.

Reactions: R-Rated

North Wolf

Outdoors guy
Nov 11, 2016
Orono, Maine
I ride a
Suzuki DR-Z400SM
Welcome.. So if you don't know your location.. You can call yourself.. Where-wolf? LoL.. Just kidding.
Welcome. What happens if you move to the south?

Well, if I was lost AND in the south I would probably be "lobo perdido". If I were lost and farther North or East I would be "Loup perdu".

As long as you stay a-were of your surroundings you are never truly lost.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO