Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyGreenPiglet

Wannabie Member
Jun 27, 2012
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 250R
Hi there!

Lady Green Piglet here! New to riding, new to vlogging. Yes, I'm ... a rookie basically. (Well, not in everything! ;) )

I'm originally from The Netherlands, but I live in Finland. I've only owned my Kawasaki Ninja 250R for about a month now. Also, I just got my license, so I'm very new to all of this. Be patient with me!

My hubby, also vlogger going by "Moe Stories", suggested I start vlogging too. So he hooked me up with a Go Pro Hero 2.

You can find me on YouTube here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LadyGreenPi ... ature=mhee

In daily life I work as an editor for a news website, but in my spare time I love writing fiction, with a focus on romance. Also, I enjoy nature photography, photo editing and video editing, so apart from talking about riding and motorcycles, you will most likely catch me praising the beautiful Finnish countryside, or babble about how to cure my writer's block.

So, there you have it! See you around!

PS: In case you're wondering about my handle name ... My bike's green and I have a green Angry Birds Pig on my keychain. And yes, in case you haven't figured it out yet, ... I'm a lady too! ;)

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
welcome to motovlog :)

LadyGreenPiglet

Wannabie Member
Jun 27, 2012
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 250R
Gadgetsandwheels said:
Great to see a lady MoVlo. Welcome along. Did you move from the Netherlands to Finland to warm up? :lol:

Haha, yeah, love does that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts