Not open for further replies.

Yorkshire Fazer

Wannabie Member
Jun 29, 2012
I ride a
Yamaha FZS 600 Fazer (2001)
Hi everyone
just started vlogging
originally just recorded my own rides to try and learn from my mistakes !
i ride a Black Yamaha FZS600 Fazer mainly around east yorkshire, although i'm not far from north yorkshire so i enjoy some of the great roads round there too :)
using a Drift HD with external mic (got the 1.1.43 firmware so hopefully it will work ok)
i work in a warehouse, although i am a qualified accountant ! can't find an accountant job :( everyone says i'm over qualified !
https://www.youtube.com/user/yorkshirefazer

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
welcome, it allways amazes me that you can be "over qualified" for a job, surely it should just mean you'd be better and more efficient. Hope you find some work in your line of preference soon :) been subbed to you for a while now

Yorkshire Fazer

Wannabie Member
Jun 29, 2012
I ride a
Mikesmotorbike said:
welcome, it allways amazes me that you can be "over qualified" for a job, surely it should just mean you'd be better and more efficient. Hope you find some work in your line of preference soon :) been subbed to you for a while now
yep, i have always thought the same. if you apply for a job surely you are willing to do it for the pay advertised and would give the firm a huge skill boost.
oh well, keep trying.
and thanks once again for the sub :)
just got my mic so hopefully will do a "talkie" soon :D

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
Mikesmotorbike said:

"Over qualified" means when you're more qualified than the managers and they're shitting themselves that you'll be better than them :p :lol:

Yorkshire Fazer

Wannabie Member
Jun 29, 2012
I ride a
CurlyBlakey said:
"Over qualified" means when you're more qualified than the managers and they're shitting themselves that you'll be better than them :p :lol:
lmao ! but probably true :lol:

Yorkshire Fazer

Wannabie Member
Jun 29, 2012
I ride a
Gadgetsandwheels said:
Hello. Yorkshire is good and so near to many other good biking places
it sure is :)
having been a delivery driver around the area for 5 years i know lots of the great back roads as well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts