Status
Not open for further replies.

zx12ryder

Wannabie Member
Nov 15, 2011
Ohio
I ride a
'02 zx12, 07 CBR600RR and few more.
Just signed up today. I normally use my camera setups for my motorcycle rides but may use them for other applications.
Tried a few camera setups over the years..DV camcorder with tank mounts....wasn't too bad but the time setting it up was too much time cutting into riding i thought. wanted something i could just attach and ride...plus my DV camera had no external mic so had to rely on the integrated unit. Got a GoPro (one of the early ones with AAA batts)...love the small size...but again no external mic and the sound on mine is terrible and that's after changing and comparing the "hi" "lo" settings on it. Now i am looking at the Drift HD170 Stealth complete kit. The "new" GoPro HD Hero 2 but with no wi-fi remote switch yet that one is unlikely.

MadzBiker1

Wannabie Member
Oct 24, 2011
I ride a
Aprilia RS50 ( Previous )
Yamaha YZF R125 09 ( Previous )
New bike reveal soon ;)

MisterX

Wannabie Member
Aug 15, 2011
www.TopEnd.tv
I ride a
2008 Kawasaki Z1000 & 2003 Triumph Speedmaster
Welcome to the forum! Good luck on finding a good vlogging camera. Lots of good choices out there. Definitely check out the camera section on the forum. It has some good info and if you have any questions, they'll get answered.

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N
Welcome! Looks like the competitive price of the drift with the great quality images are drawing more vloggers in. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dillon159 Introduce Yourself! 2