Hello All From Georgia

jayew0lf

I may be young, but i have dreams and ambitions
May 19, 2015
stone mountain, ga
I ride a
2000 suzuki katana 600
hello all my name is jaye-James but I just go by jaye I am a new motovlogger from georgia. 20 years of age currently using my katana 600 for most of my videos. I have been on two wheels for just about my whole life since I could walk pretty much. I have been doing video production for about the past year and a half using adobe premire. So with the experince of video production and my passion for riding i figured why not motovlog, and kill two birds with one stone.

E.B.Bars

Wannabie Member
Jan 5, 2015
I ride a
shadow
welcome mate! good you got a background in vid production that should make the experience more pleasant for you

SwissMotard

The Swiss Motard
Sep 19, 2014
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple
Welcome to the community!

I'll have to see what top notch content someone with experience can pump out :)

jayew0lf

I may be young, but i have dreams and ambitions
May 19, 2015
stone mountain, ga
I ride a
2000 suzuki katana 600
Yep once I finish upgrading my desktop to be able to play the videos in UHD then I will start pumping out the good stuff lol.right now my desktop is really choppy so I don't like editing on it gives me a headache.:D

SwissMotard

The Swiss Motard
Sep 19, 2014
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple
Yep once I finish upgrading my desktop to be able to play the videos in UHD then I will start pumping out the good stuff lol.right now my desktop is really choppy so I don't like editing on it gives me a headache.:D

If you edit with Vegas then use video proxies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts