CDA441

Red Viffer VTEC!
Apr 15, 2016
Belgium
cda441.wordpress.com
I ride a
'04 Honda VFR800 VTEC
I can add "one" to my tally.
I was lanesplitting between a semi truck and a van, but the van was askew in it's lane, so naturally I don't want to hit their mirror. Thus I scraped my jacked all the way on the trailer of the semi, which is a curtainsider with those big clasps on the side. It was like *bump bump bump bump till I went past the van and regained my stature on the bike lol. A little scraping on the jacket but nothing to the trailer nor van, so I was lucky that time.

Mutant

Wannabie Member
Apr 22, 2019
I ride a
K 4 GSX-R 1000
I have a theory.... reinforced knuckles on gloves are for more than protecting your knuckles. They also make a good mirror readjusting tool for those times when you think to yourself, "this guy needs an attitude readjustment or at the very least a mirror readjustment!"

FloridaMan

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2018
Polk County, Florida
I ride a
Boulevard s83 & Boulevard s40
I have a theory.... reinforced knuckles on gloves are for more than protecting your knuckles. They also make a good mirror readjusting tool for those times when you think to yourself, "this guy needs an attitude readjustment or at the very least a mirror readjustment!"
Pretty sure the main reason to wear gloves with reinforced knuckles is for punching.

808MLS

@808MotoLifeStylez
Apr 15, 2019
Hawaii
808motolifestylez.com
I ride a
2018 BMW S1KRR
2015 Harley Davidson FLHXS
Once a very, very long time ago when I lived in Japan, I bumped a mirror or two. Nothing to the point of any kind of damage though.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts