CDA441

Red Viffer VTEC!
Apr 15, 2016
Belgium
cda441.wordpress.com
I ride a
'04 Honda VFR800 VTEC
I can add "one" to my tally.
I was lanesplitting between a semi truck and a van, but the van was askew in it's lane, so naturally I don't want to hit their mirror. Thus I scraped my jacked all the way on the trailer of the semi, which is a curtainsider with those big clasps on the side. It was like *bump bump bump bump till I went past the van and regained my stature on the bike lol. A little scraping on the jacket but nothing to the trailer nor van, so I was lucky that time.

Mutant

Wannabie Member
Apr 22, 2019
I ride a
K 4 GSX-R 1000
I have a theory.... reinforced knuckles on gloves are for more than protecting your knuckles. They also make a good mirror readjusting tool for those times when you think to yourself, "this guy needs an attitude readjustment or at the very least a mirror readjustment!"

FloridaMan

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2018
Polk County, Florida
I ride a
Boulevard s83 & Boulevard s40
I have a theory.... reinforced knuckles on gloves are for more than protecting your knuckles. They also make a good mirror readjusting tool for those times when you think to yourself, "this guy needs an attitude readjustment or at the very least a mirror readjustment!"
Pretty sure the main reason to wear gloves with reinforced knuckles is for punching.

808MLS

@808MotoLifeStylez
Apr 15, 2019
Hawaii
808motolifestylez.com
I ride a
2018 BMW S1KRR
2015 Harley Davidson FLHXS
Once a very, very long time ago when I lived in Japan, I bumped a mirror or two. Nothing to the point of any kind of damage though.

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video

Want your video here?
Supported by Suffolk SEO who helps maintain this site.