Harley-Davidson Livewire price

WheelyPerd

Everywhere @WheeliePerd
May 18, 2017
South Africa
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
Yeah I heard a very small amount of bikes are affected.

Not sure how these will sell, super expensive and very different from a normal HD (alienating the usual crowd)

RideOnTwo

Smart Ass
Jun 14, 2019
Massachusetts USA
I ride a
BMW F750GS
I am not a massive fan of the cruiser style and less of HD (no offense intended), but this Livewire I'm real interested in. I just cannot swallow the pricing.
My main thing with the H-D lifestyle is in my area anyway they all have obnoxious pipes and as someone mentioned before there are a lot of the shall we say stuck up types that if you are not on a Harley you are not worth their time. Honestly a bike is a bike and that's my view, Chinese scooter, German Monstrosity or American Iron etc your a biker rider or whatever you want to call yourself.

The Livewire price or manufacturer doesn't matter to me, the fact that it is electric and has such a short range makes the other issues irrelevant. But that is for my personal use, if someone likes the Idea I am happy for them as long as I am not sitting at the charging station waiting for them on a ride :D

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
My main thing with the H-D lifestyle is in my area anyway they all have obnoxious pipes and as someone mentioned before there are a lot of the shall we say stuck up types that if you are not on a Harley you are not worth their time.

Sadly it is not limited to your area. I have seen it in many places and it is bogus.

Personally, I would love an electric bike just for the shock value. ;)

WheelyPerd

Everywhere @WheeliePerd
May 18, 2017
South Africa
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
Sadly it is not limited to your area. I have seen it in many places and it is bogus.

Personally, I would love an electric bike just for the shock value.
Sadly not limited to your continents, we have the same problem here, except HD riders seem a little more friendly (compared to what I've heard and seen in other countries).

I cannot wait for electric bikes to be more in my price range!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts