Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerRide

RangerRides
Apr 25, 2016
tucson
I ride a
07 trx250ex
Welcome one and all to the GRUMPY BEAR AUGUST CHALLENGE OF AVERAGE MOTOVLOGGERS HOSTED BY MOTOVLOG.COM

Or #GrumpybearchallengeAugust for short

Big up to @Viper1350 for winning last month, again

This month we will be vlogging about,
"What's your favourite road for riding?"

As always, Rules time

You need to include #GrumpybearAugust in the Description and/or Tags,
You need to shout out to @Viper1350 and link to his channel in your description
Motovlog.com must also get a mention

Its that simple, Submissions close on the 25th, Voting starts on the 26th and ends on the 31st of August

Happy shooting guys
i totally would do this but i blew my engine :/ i have the most gorgeous off road trail id love to show you all its absolutely gorgeous

Sidewinder

Sidewinder2180
Mar 29, 2016
I ride a
2011 Honda Shadow VT750RS
What's the dead line to post your video?? I'm waiting for my road to reopen. It was closed due too the sand fire.

Ton

Rock n' Ride
Jul 7, 2016
I ride a
2015 Ducati Scrambler Classic
When voting happens, are we to be voting on the road shared or the entertainment value of the video?

Naked Dave

His Royal Nakedness
Apr 17, 2016
Cape Town, South Africa
www.facebook.com
I ride a
2014 Honda CBR500R
When voting happens, are we to be voting on the road shared or the entertainment value of the video?
i don't think that the basis for voting can be prescribed. Each person will assess based on their own subjective criteria.

I will vote for the most compelling reason (i.e. The best reason for selecting the road rather than the actual road).

Sidewinder

Sidewinder2180
Mar 29, 2016
I ride a
2011 Honda Shadow VT750RS
Deadline for submission is 25 August (probably around GMT... Or whenever @Marbro_za decides... So work on 24th as deadline for USA)
Thank you and will do. I have old footage so i might vlog about the road and insert old footage if the road is still closed.

Albada

Wannabie Member
Jun 17, 2016
I ride a
BMW F650GS Twin
Alas, sadly I will not be posting a vlog about my favourite road. Congrats Viper1350, good job! Does it count if I post a video of my least favourite road? lol Hopefully I can contribute to next month's challenge...

Dark Rider

Wannabie Member
Jan 4, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki GSR 600
Wont be able to make this one :( Decided to send my bike in for an early service before I really start pushing with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts