Status
Not open for further replies.

Carkeh

Wannabie Member
May 16, 2012
Chatham, Kent
I ride a
2012 Vespa LX50
Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen of the interwebs!

My name is Henry and I'm a motovlogger from the South East and I am currently using my friend's Mini DV80. I often go by the alias of 'Carkeh', a name with its origins hailing from Vanilla World of Warcraft. I'm looking at getting myself a GoPro HD Hero 2 within the coming months as well as a new bike in July so have no fear, I will be off the dreaded restricted 50cc soon!

I currently ride a Vespa LX50 in the metallic black. I absolutely love this bike, the only issue I have with it is being restricted to a mere 28 mph...

I encourage you to go check out my channel, I do create a combination of Gaming and Motorcycle videos, the gaming videos are more of a tradition as it's what got my channel started in the first place and I've only just begun moving into the world of Biking videos!

Anyway without further delay here you go!

http://www.youtube.com/nov4tube

EDIT:// Would also like to add I am real life friends with the good Tomasstone69!

CLARKY

Wannabie Member
Feb 7, 2012
Canvey Island
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Fj1200
Carkeh?.......... Sounds familiar.... Sounds similar to something... but not sure what....

WELCOME DEAR SIR!!!!

I am also from the South of the East of the place that is segmented by 4 corners.... Although I think I might just be EAST....

I am from Essex ... yourself?

Carkeh

Wannabie Member
May 16, 2012
Chatham, Kent
I ride a
2012 Vespa LX50
Greetings person of a somewhat similar name to something I can not possibly think of!

Hmm your name does strike an uncanny resemblance to something else, but I really don't know what... UGH not knowing is killing me!

I hail from the area of Northern Kent! A wonderful township by the name of Chatham... I use the word 'wonderful' very, VERY loosely...

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N
Welcome to the forums, many people have started with the mini dv80, it'll let you know if you enjoy vlogging or not before shedding out a huge amount on a vlogging/recording setup

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
welcome to the forums :)

Carkeh

Wannabie Member
May 16, 2012
Chatham, Kent
I ride a
2012 Vespa LX50
First and foremost, thank you all for the warm welcomes! I appreciate it greatly! :)

Secondly, I'm currently working on a erm 'montage' as it were. Nothing too serious as we are riding on our little 50's but if you have a sense of humour for bikes you will surely see the funny side.

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
CurlyBlakey said:
Welcome to the forums :) as Chuckles said, it's a great camera to start on!

As long as it works,which is rare :D

Carkeh

Wannabie Member
May 16, 2012
Chatham, Kent
I ride a
2012 Vespa LX50
Chessecake94 said:
CurlyBlakey said:
Welcome to the forums :) as Chuckles said, it's a great camera to start on!

As long as it works,which is rare :D
I also managed to get it unstuck and drop it when I landed a 'wheelie' a few weeks ago. It seems to keep turnin itself off whenever it feels like it since -shrug-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts