Rant Gopro Saga Continues....

DRAY

West Coast is Best Coast!
May 18, 2016
Perth, Land Up-Over
I ride a
Kawasaki Versys 650 - 2016 and Yamaha SR250
Im glad to hear it. You can imagine there was some quality loss on the upload too. I'll find the perfect youtube render at some point.
Im just happy that the firefly turns on, off and records without fail everytime. Its solid.

DRAY

May 18, 2016
Perth, Land Up-Over
I ride a
well.. cool!
I may as well take this opportunity to show you a new vlog i made, this time I didn't try and tweek the contrast and saturation, so the footage is straight out the box.
It makes a nice comparative result Between Gopro vs Firefly 6c (tweeked - badly) and firefly 6c raw
video using Firefly 6c/6s at 1080/60fps
Audio direct from Sena 10c
Rendered as 1080p /30fps AVC mp4

When I finally find the perfect lossless, youtube friendly render the end result will be even better!

Reactions: MotoDynsty

MotoDynsty

Putting the Nasty in DyNasty
Mar 11, 2016
Las Vegas, NV
I ride a
K8 GSXR 600
I think im sold man. Im going to grab one and start playing with it. Maybe even just to use a third person view camera. So much cheaper and great quality. thanks for sharing mate

Reactions: DRAY

DRAY

May 18, 2016
Perth, Land Up-Over
I ride a
I think im sold man. Im going to grab one and start playing with it. Maybe even just to use a third person view camera. So much cheaper and great quality. thanks for sharing mate
One thing i forgot to point out here. i understand that external audio mics wont work on the firefly. doesnt have the right pin on usb plug or sumtin.
ill have to try it out

MotoDynsty

Putting the Nasty in DyNasty
Mar 11, 2016
Las Vegas, NV
I ride a
K8 GSXR 600
I used filmora for my first 5 vlogs or so. Love the program for what it costs. Easy to use but has lots of limitations. That's why I ended up switching to adobe premiere pro

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts