General Glacier National Park- Going-to-the-Sun Rd

Fool Moon

Wannabie Member
Jun 25, 2020
Northridge, California
I ride a
2014 Triumph Thunderbird LT

This is my first submission to this forum from my Channel, 8 Subs!, and it is from Glacier National Park and the famous Going to the Sun Rd. This is just the western side of the park, the East is in another video, and i don't/haven't narrated any videos yet.

I stated a series called '2-Up in 2 Minutes' to show bigger rides to interesting places in the Western US. My first youtube video was 10 minutes and nobody i knew wanted to see a 10 minute basically, vacation video. I chopped it up into 2 minute clips so keep interest up. Plus, makes me edit tighter and not add pointless footage.

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
You need to adjust your channel settings to allow playback through the forum, although the thumbnail shows, it won't play unless you change that.

Reactions: Fool Moon

Painey

Wannabie Member
Nov 14, 2020
UK & Florida
I ride a
2019 Harley RGS
This road was on my planned roadtrip this year till Covid came along, had to postpone till next year now.

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
I spent a week out in Glacier National Park on my Harley four years ago. That road through the park is just breathtaking. Did a few hikes too, the 11 mile hike up to Grinnell Glacier was both the best and the hardest hike I've ever done. But man the reward at the top was SOOO worth it.

Glacier might be my favorite national park in the US.

Reactions: HippoDrone

Fool Moon

Wannabie Member
Jun 25, 2020
Northridge, California
I ride a
2014 Triumph Thunderbird LT
I spent a week out in Glacier National Park on my Harley four years ago. That road through the park is just breathtaking. Did a few hikes too, the 11 mile hike up to Grinnell Glacier was both the best and the hardest hike I've ever done. But man the reward at the top was SOOO worth it.

Glacier might be my favorite national park in the US.
Glacier was only to be a day run along the way to Red Lodge, MT, so we didn't get to see so very much. I agree about it's beauty and i think Yellowstone is way over rated

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts