Ello Ello From Texas

VinCulprit

Wannabie Member
Nov 2, 2016
I ride a
2009 Buell XB12Scg
How's it going everyone! VinCulprit here.

Well like most of you I watched to many walterrific, and royal Jordanian videos and decided maybe I'll give it a go?

I ride a 2009 Buell XB12Scg. With a funky joker paint job on it. Which blew out its exhaust, shattering my header....... grrrrrr.

So in all Honesty I don't know nothing about video editing or being entertaining, but a recent run in with a cop has made me think twice about having a camera on at all times.

Hmmmm can't think of much else to say but I'm down here in the Wild West of San Antonio, TX

JoshAFJ

Because Motorcycle
Sep 21, 2016
Cincinnati, OH
I ride a
07 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
Welcome to the site. Don't see many Buells around at least around me lol My buddy has a Ulysses so it's the only one I see regularly haha

Just roll the camera and be yourself! Only way to do it! Let us know if you need any help getting started!

Reactions: VinCulprit

VinCulprit

Wannabie Member
Nov 2, 2016
I ride a
2009 Buell XB12Scg
Welcome to the site. Don't see many Buells around at least around me lol My buddy has a Ulysses so it's the only one I see regularly haha

Just roll the camera and be yourself! Only way to do it! Let us know if you need any help getting started!

Thanks! I should have gotten into carrying my GoPro this past year, I'd at least have plenty of footage of myself screwing up or falling off the bike lol.... I'm not the most graceful person :D

JoshAFJ

Because Motorcycle
Sep 21, 2016
Cincinnati, OH
I ride a
07 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
Thanks! I should have gotten into carrying my GoPro this past year, I'd at least have plenty of footage of myself screwing up or falling off the bike lol.... I'm not the most graceful person :D

Haha I feel you on that. You could always upload a compoliation of you messing up. Could be funny ant attract viewers. Just an idea :p

VinCulprit

Wannabie Member
Nov 2, 2016
I ride a
2009 Buell XB12Scg
So I was trying to find my URL, or at least create one for my channel.... now u have to have at least 100 subscribers in order not to have this funky scrambled URL?

YouTube channel UCS3w_7MB5EAEbZEnEBVxGhw

VinCulprit

Wannabie Member
Nov 2, 2016
I ride a
2009 Buell XB12Scg
I removed the slashes since I can't post links yet. Guess I need to find out how to get subscribers lol.

Djibalz

Wannabie Member
Nov 8, 2016
Jakarta, Indonesia
I ride a
Honda CB500X
Bajaj Pulsar 220 (I bore it up to 280cc)
Helo from Jakarta, Indonesia.

A Buell! I love that bike, no bike will match Buell's exhaust sound

Shelbster

a.k.a. El Shelbster
Nov 9, 2016
San Marcos, Texas
I ride a
2016 Kawasaki Ninja 300
Just up the street from you in St. Marcus :D I tend to stay up here when I'm vlogging on my own, but I do venture out when I go out with my roommate, and SA is definitely somewhere I plan to visit.

Reactions: VinCulprit

VinCulprit

Wannabie Member
Nov 2, 2016
I ride a
2009 Buell XB12Scg
Just up the street from you in St. Marcus :D I tend to stay up here when I'm vlogging on my own, but I do venture out when I go out with my roommate, and SA is definitely somewhere I plan to visit.
I've got family up there.

i love riding around downtown SA at night after everyone heads home from the bars. The city is suddenly dead, and quiet.....except for the rumble of my bikes exhaust bouncing off the buildings

Reactions: Shelbster

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts