Drift Mounts Are Suprisingly Strong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
Ever since i got my Drift HD170 i have questioned how strong the helmet mount set-up really is, and today i found out. I use the goggle mount attaching it straight to my helmet with the velcro provided. Today a bird aimed for me when i was at 60mph, i moved my head to the side to avoid it, but the bird glanced off my Drift yanking my head back. I thought that the drift had been knock off, but to my amazement when i stopped it was still firmly attached. So for those of you that have questioned how strong the mount is i would worry.

ariderslife

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Melbourne - Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Currently: 2004 CB 919 - Previous rides - Honda Hornet 600 aka CB599 - Previous: 1999 Honda VTR 250: Previous Honda f4i - Previous: CBR 929 Previous: DRZ400sm: Previous 2006 gsxr 600: Previous 1989 Honda Spada VT250
Chessecake94 said:
Ever since i got my Drift HD170 i have questioned how strong the helmet mount set-up really is, and today i found out. I use the goggle mount attaching it straight to my helmet with the velcro provided. Today a bird aimed for me when i was at 60mph, i moved my head to the side to avoid it, but the bird glanced off my Drift yanking my head back. I thought that the drift had been knock off, but to my amazement when i stopped it was still firmly attached. So for those of you that have questioned how strong the mount is i would worry.

post this footage !

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N
I just realised someone has disliked my video on that vlog lol! They could have at least commented on what they didn't like.

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
No footage in afraid camera was off, my lucks been crap all day :)

kryten

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
GSXR-600 and WR250R
Chuckles85 said:
I just realised someone has disliked my video on that vlog lol! They could have at least commented on what they didn't like.

All of my videos get one or two dislikes. I'm pretty sure its the same people each time. You've probably just pissed off some Youtube troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts