Drift Ghost X Settings

scox91

Wannabie Member
Jun 19, 2019
I ride a
Ninja 400
Hi All,

Complete newb to this forum stuff and looking into motovlogging as well. So I have just purchased a Drift Ghost X and am wanting to know if anyone on here has preferred settings for me to try out? I previously had a Hero 5 Session which was straight quality etc out the box but I found it awful to operate and try and mic up.

scox91

Wannabie Member
Jun 19, 2019
I ride a
Ninja 400
I have the Drift Ghost S. What are you trying to adjust, picture or sound?

- Wolf
I'm not trying to adjust anything specific right now as I haven't actually even taken it out yet, just attached it to my Shoei NXR (Hoping it stuck well)
I just wanted to see what people have theirs set at to give me a good idea :)

Tubby G

Wannabie Member
Jul 11, 2019
I ride a
Suzuki VStrom DL650 2018
I just use the default 1080 settings and it’s absolutely fine. Just turn the microphone sensitivity down to 1 otherwise you’ll pick up loads of unwanted wind noise

JohnnyMoto

Yamaha BT1100
Jul 18, 2019
Herne Bay, Kent, UK
I ride a
Yamaha BT1100
Hi All,

Complete newb to this forum stuff and looking into motovlogging as well. So I have just purchased a Drift Ghost X and am wanting to know if anyone on here has preferred settings for me to try out? I previously had a Hero 5 Session which was straight quality etc out the box but I found it awful to operate and try and mic up.

I’m a bit late to this post, but I’ll throw you a reply anyway!

I recently got myself a Ghost X. The only thing I’ve done to it is charge it, stuck it to my lid, plugged in a mic and put a memory card in. So far it’s recorded excellently. I did hear somewhere about turning the mic sensitivity down, but I haven’t had any problems as yet.

Have fun bro

Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts