do you find yourself disappointed with your video's

YBGuy

Yellow Backpack Guy
Aug 14, 2020
San Francisco Bay Area
ybguy.com
I ride a
2005 RC51, and a 2004 Honda CBR1000RR
Thanks, and its like Murphys law so far. EVERYTIME battery dies, or camera breaks, or times i have the camera turned off waiting for the next ‘good trail‘ something happens that I wish i had on film. It’s seriously almost EVERY time.
Aww, that's crazy! There's always next time. I felt the same way testing out on board mics.

ADX

Wannabie Member
Aug 21, 2020
New Jersey
I ride a
Honda CBR600 F4i
hey guys so my latest video went live this morning... during filming and editing I was so happy and felt it was my best yet but watching again last night before posting all I could think was " could have been better "

Does this happen to you ??
i Know the feeling hahah. I have like ocd so like sometimes when im recording or editing. i get sometimes discouraged but as my friend tells me. Just post no matter what even if the shot could of been better.

CVentures

Rookie Rider
Aug 28, 2020
Maine
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2017 Beta 300RR
You know my first video on youtube, i uploaded it about 5 times and deleted it , re edit and upload again. Instead of taking the time before upload :(

Reactions: ADX

ADX

Wannabie Member
Aug 21, 2020
New Jersey
I ride a
Honda CBR600 F4i
You know my first video on youtube, i uploaded it about 5 times and deleted it , re edit and upload again. Instead of taking the time before upload :(
i know the feeling , if something ticks me off. i would re edit lol. I will def subscribe brotha.

scootrlary

Wannabie Member
Sep 1, 2020
I ride a
honda
I might get some criticism and laughed at for this, but I actually use Powerpoint to make my thumbnails. Powerpoint is preinstalled, I have it on ALL my machines and it has all the tools I need, plus some new fonts that I downloaded.

I think Powerpoint is under-rated. Its just a tiny thumbnail. Plus, I save all my old thumbnails on previous slides and just format paste on anything I want to reuse.

Its even got crude photo editing software in-built.

That's actually brilliant!

R6 Monkey

Wannabie Member
Sep 1, 2020
Scotland
www.r6monkey.co.uk
I ride a
Yamaha R6
Just out of curiosity I had a look back at some of my earlier videos today back then I only had a cheap action cam and recorded my audio on my iPhone, my editing software consisted of windows movie maker, now I feel with multi cam setups clearer audio and more editing options I’ve been happy with my latest uploads but as with everything every day is a school day and there is always room for improvement

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts