Davinci Resolve suddenly playing slow

RideOnTwo

Smart Ass
Jun 14, 2019
Massachusetts USA
I ride a
BMW F750GS
If I have a large video I am going to edit and add effects it can slow down a bit. I have found the best thing to do is cut it into smaller sections and make each it's own project. Then add all of the effects to each smaller vid and render before mixing together in a new timeline. Adding text and color and stuff makes the GPU work much harder, by rendering smaller vids it becomes part of the vid and becomes easier to process.

RideOnTwo

Smart Ass
Jun 14, 2019
Massachusetts USA
I ride a
BMW F750GS
I just discovered that you can click the settings button in the lower right corner and change the editing quality. It will still render in the quality you want but during the editing process it lowers the quality and is less taxing on your system.

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
I just discovered that you can click the settings button in the lower right corner and change the editing quality. It will still render in the quality you want but during the editing process it lowers the quality and is less taxing on your system.
Mate, what settings in that section lower the editing quality?

RideOnTwo

Smart Ass
Jun 14, 2019
Massachusetts USA
I ride a
BMW F750GS
I have not done it myself but in my research of the software the guy in the video said it could be done with the settings button in the lower right hand corner. I will see if I can find the video and send you a link.

• Love
Reactions: Riderguide

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
I have not done it myself but in my research of the software the guy in the video said it could be done with the settings button in the lower right hand corner. I will see if I can find the video and send you a link.
No worries Chappy, I can have a search for it, I thought it might have been something you'd actually done too. All good :)

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts