General Crazy Lane Filtering | Migly's Cairns Trip Pt. 2

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
It's very very very very very normal to have massive jam/congestion because of a broken down vehicle (by the roadside nonetheless) or accident (even a minor one) or police road-blocks (done at peak hours to f**k everyone's day up stuck in traffic).

Shifty

Motovlogger
Jan 5, 2016
U.K.
shiftyblake.wordpress.com
I ride a
Ducati Multistrada 1200 GT
Nice video. In the UK now if you rode using the hard shoulder, fixed white line shevron areas's and did the so called 'undertaking' on dual carriageways you would get you a hefty ban.... fair play to you, the car drivers look like outside lane zombies but the weather looks great!

MiGlyRides

Geordie-Aussie
Jan 5, 2016
Gold Coast, Queensland
I ride a
Honda CBR 500 RA & Honda MSX 125 (GROM)
Even the other side of the motorway had really slowed down to look at whatever was happening.

@Shifty Yeah being able to overtake on the left is legal in Queensland it took me by surprise at first (Being from UK) We can filter in the hard shoulder not sure about the solid chevrons on slip rods though There's nothing saying we can't lol!

If you are interested in other countries/states road rules like I am you can see the Motorcycle road rules here http://www.qld.gov.au/transport/safety/rules/motorcycle/

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts