Colorado V-logging

NoBounty

Wannabie Member
May 19, 2015
I ride a
Kawasaki Versys, Suzuki SV650
Hey gang, just getting my channel off the ground and wanted to introduce myself here. I go by the name No Bounty, and as I stated in a video, big bonus points to the first person to guess the reference.

I'm living in Boulder, Colorado which is also where I grew up and spent most of my life. It's a great place (just a little more expensive than it used to be!) full of awesome riding, so I hope to spotlight that as much as possible.

I am a social worker by trade, I do case management for individuals coming off the streets and getting into housing. My agency is Housing First, and we are run out the local shelter, which is where I got started in this field. It's amazing work, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Otherwise, I think I'm a pretty standard issue 30 year old dude. I (obviously) like motorcycles, play video games... okay maybe I'm more of a thirteen year old, but my license says otherwise.

I started v-logging about three weeks ago, mostly just for fun. I figure it's just another reason to get out on the bike, and I was looking for a new hobby anyway. I was always told I have a great voice for radio (and the face to match!) but I don't want to be on the radio, so I'm doing this instead.

Currently I have two bike, my first was a 2001 Suzuki SV650 that I bought about 8-9 years ago. Been a fantastic bike, but I finally decided I wanted something I could travel comfortably on, and it was a little small for my taste. I plan to turn it into a track bike ultimately, but that is filed away in the "someday" drawer for right now. The bike I am using daily, and for v-logs, is a 2009 Kawasaki Versys. I love this bike, and it made a great replacement for the SV. Not something most would view as an upgrade, but I learned a long time ago I'm much happier going far than fast, so it suits me great.

And finally, I am taping using a Sony HDRAS20. It's a good camera, although it does have a couple draw-backs. I have to use a separate audio recorder, as you can't access the mic jack with it in the waterproof case, but I don't mind doing a little synching while I edit. I'll post a link as soon as I am able, in the meantime if anyone wants a peek search for No Bounty motorcycle, I should be the fifth result. A whopping 4 subs and 80 some odd views, so I guess I don't rank very high in relevance. If you do check me out, I appreciate you taking the time! Ride safe everyone!

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
Welcome to the forum!

I'd have got the reference if you were No Surf in Colorado!

SwissMotard

The Swiss Motard
Sep 19, 2014
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple
Welcome to the community!

I'll check you out now :)

NoBounty

Wannabie Member
May 19, 2015
I ride a
Kawasaki Versys, Suzuki SV650
Thanks for the warm welcome gang! And I can pretty much promise I won't be doing any surfing... too bad, that sounds fun as I gaze out the window at the rain.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts