Feedback Needed Channel Trailer

burlyjack

The bearded dude with a cool YouTube
Oct 10, 2015
Oklahoma, USA
I ride a
2004 Honda VTX 1300

Made a new channel trailer. I wanted to see if people could get the general idea of what my channel was about and what people's thoughts were. I've never really done any sort of video production so feedback is appreciated. Thank you for watching! :)

Reactions: MiamiMerch

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Hmmm, I am going to guess you are going to have a series covering resurrecting the Honda?

I hope the sidearm was not plan B to get the bike to cooperate. :p

burlyjack

The bearded dude with a cool YouTube
Oct 10, 2015
Oklahoma, USA
I ride a
2004 Honda VTX 1300
Hmmm, I am going to guess you are going to have a series covering resurrecting the Honda?

I hope the sidearm was not plan B to get the bike to cooperate. :p

Hmmmmmm, it was just a general trailer showing i like Fallout, guns, Coca Cola, 'Murica, vlogging, and working on bikes. But that gives me an idea about fixing that hunk of junk, doing a complete overhaul. I've been pondering fixing it up and giving it to a vet at my church that wants to join our M/M but can't afford a bike. I just don't know if I can afford to fix it right now :(. It will take a lot of time, that's for sure.

It about got a couple bullets through the tank last time it broke down lol. I just threw my hands up and said screw it. I've put a ton of money into that bike only for it to run for about a month and then another major mechanical failure happens.

Reactions: R-Rated

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts