Serious Cars Crash On Bridge In Front Of Me

burlyjack

The bearded dude with a cool YouTube
Oct 10, 2015
Oklahoma, USA
I ride a
2004 Honda VTX 1300
Great maneuvering man. I had a similar experience going through a workzone at 5am. The person in front of me panicked for some unknown stupid reason and locked up their brakes. I came to a sliding hault just inches from their bumber. Traffic was on my right at highway speeds and a barrier was on my left so I didn't have anywhere to go.It was and rainy I had literally just put new tires on the night before. it's easier said than done but it's so important to just keep cool and focus in those situations.

Reactions: GHOSTNINJA

Arctic Pride

L Plate Member
Mar 3, 2014
I ride a
lot of different things
No audio right now for me (not your vid) good brake and swerve, great example of maneuverability. Think about potential cars behind not paying attention behind!

GHOSTNINJA

Lets do this!
Jul 10, 2014
San Diego
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2014 Daytona 675
Great maneuvering man. I had a similar experience going through a workzone at 5am. The person in front of me panicked for some unknown stupid reason and locked up their brakes. I came to a sliding hault just inches from their bumber. Traffic was on my right at highway speeds and a barrier was on my left so I didn't have anywhere to go.It was and rainy I had literally just put new tires on the night before. it's easier said than done but it's so important to just keep cool and focus in those situations.
Now that sounds way worse than this situation right here. Glad you kept her up right!

Reactions: burlyjack

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
This also shows the importance of the 2 second minimum following distance. I try to find a bubble between the wolf-packs and ride in that.
Glad you made it through. Being the meat in a SUV/sedan sandwich is never a good thing.

- Wuf

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts