Britain Burning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
don't moan at the police, red tape and paperwork is preventing them from doing their jobs, 111 cops injured so far, remember the cop thats on a manslaughter charge for pushing over a man that later died of a heart attck during the G20 riots, thats what the media and government do to those trying to protect us...

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
misteroldschool said:
people are too safe and healthy, time to break out the watercannons and bean bag guns

more like tanks and rifles, we should send them to afganistan, or better mogadisu, somali, no-one comes back from there

Ducman69

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Houston, TX
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki VStrom
Chessecake94 said:
don't moan at the police, red tape and paperwork is preventing them from doing their jobs, 111 cops injured so far, remember the cop thats on a manslaughter charge for pushing over a man that later died of a heart attck during the G20 riots, thats what the media and government do to those trying to protect us...
Oh, I agree fully, and I am sure those police do not enjoy being NERFED from doing their job and protecting THEMSELVES as well.

Instead they are sent out unarmored with little sticks and have to worry about twisting the arms of rioters and looters "for their safety". Nevermind the safety of the hooligans victims, like that woman having to jump out of a burning building into rescuers arms after rioters set it ablaze.

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
on the news they showed what they thought was several youth helping an injured youth to his feet, but were actually sneakily robbing him

Birdman1277

Wannabie Member
Aug 7, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Klr650
Granted, I am not the most informed person in the world. But i was really surprised to hear that police officers dont carry there. Every cop in the USA has a gun.....it just seems like it would be so odd to be confronted by an officer without a firearm.

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Birdman1277 said:
Granted, I am not the most informed person in the world. But i was really surprised to hear that police officers dont carry there. Every cop in the USA has a gun.....it just seems like it would be so odd to be confronted by an officer without a firearm.

In the US don't you hav the right to bear arms, so anyone can have a gun?? Where as in the UK you have to have a liscence and pistols are totally illegal, granted criminals can get them on the black-market but it isn't really neccacry for cops here to carry guns

Birdman1277

Wannabie Member
Aug 7, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Klr650
Chessecake94 said:
Birdman1277 said:

In the US don't you hav the right to bear arms, so anyone can have a gun?? Where as in the UK you have to have a liscence and pistols are totally illegal, granted criminals can get them on the black-market but it isn't really neccacry for cops here to carry guns

Yea pretty much anyone and everyone can purchase and own a gun if you are "sane" and have the cash. I didn't realize in the UK you couldn't own one. What about stuff like hunting or for sport?

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
The problem is that you fire at the rooters and you give them justification to riot, leave them alone and they still have no cause

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Birdman1277 said:
Yea pretty much anyone and everyone can purchase and own a gun if you are "sane" and have the cash. I didn't realize in the UK you couldn't own one. What about stuff like hunting or for sport?

Not really big here as far as I'm aware, farmers and stuff have them, but certainly not for proper hunting, there not enough wilderness/stuff worth hunting

marhanen

Wannabie Member
Aug 1, 2011
I ride a
GSXR 600 K8
snipers on roof tops shoot anyone who is masked or carrying stolen property everyone else does not need to be shot
take out the troublemakers the rest will fall in line
you don't even need to kill them just shoot then in the arm or leg and arrest anyone who comes in with a gunshot wound

and just letting them riot and steal will make them more brave to do it again and again look at every other riot, not all the criminals get caught,
plus any damage caused by rioting comes out of everyones pocket that has any type of insurance

Paul1337noob

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Push bike right now :'[
Luckilly in my city there is no rioting
however a lot of our police force has been sent down to london to assist,

This is stupid i have a lot of respect for the police and they are doing all they can within their limits.
I do believe these low lives need lining up and shooting on the spot, one less unedducated fuck tard on the planet.

These riots started out as a protests from a black kid being shot and killed,
Interviews with rioters say they are trying to show people 'we do what we want' or 'show the rich we do what we want' 'this is about money' 'this is about freedom'

they are burning down small buisness's they don't know what they are rioting for and are fucking up 'for lack of better words 'innocent peoples shit

people saying they shouldn't be fighting in the streets they should be fighting for the forces, FUCK THAT SHIT i wouldn't want to fight next to these lowlives, kill the cunts

Speaking on guns some one i know of was arrested for gun possesion / illegal firearms just this week, they are not hard to get hold of.

marhanen

Wannabie Member
Aug 1, 2011
I ride a
GSXR 600 K8
if the IRA could be supplied back in the day than it must be pretty easy to get one, hell just steal it from the military bases they not that guarded at least here they arent

i bet if a criminal gang tho they are probably stealing, acted like they were helping by zip tieing some of the criminal looters (that arent apart of their gang ofcourse) they would probably get abit of respect from the public even tho they are criminals for helping to capture some of the looters, plus they would have less competition stealing while the rioting was happening

91biker

Wannabie Member
Jul 24, 2011
I ride a
suzuki sv 650
Chessecake94 said:
misteroldschool said:
people are too safe and healthy, time to break out the watercannons and bean bag guns

more like tanks and rifles, we should send them to afganistan, or better mogadisu, somali, no-one comes back from there

Somalia agreed is bad but i think even more suiting would be a little country called Chechnya, it's not on publicly broadcasted maps, you have to specifically search for the country, basically chechan fighters are the taliban with military training and that being said they fight along side the taliban in afghanistan

Ducman69

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Houston, TX
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki VStrom
IMO the cops DO need guns, as a friend of my dad's used to work with police in the UK and bitched that some of the shadier places the cops just stay out or at least won't venture alone in as they are as afraid as any unarmed civilian going in there and trying to enforce the law.

But that's not too important here, and I wouldn't condone shooting the rioters with bullets.

You can bet your ass though that on DAY ONE I would not let them get away with burning and looting and causing millions and millions in damage and putting innocent civilians in harms way, and would be using APCs with water canons, tear gas, and have my police force in full armored riot gear with beanbag shotguns for each of them.

Trust me, the chavz wouldn't think it was such great fun after balling their eyes out from the gas, getting punched in the gut with a subsonic beanbag round, and then getting tossed in the back of the party van.

marhanen

Wannabie Member
Aug 1, 2011
I ride a
GSXR 600 K8
Ducman69 said:
IMO the cops DO need guns, as a friend of my dad's used to work with police in the UK and bitched that some of the shadier places the cops just stay out or at least won't venture alone in as they are as afraid as any unarmed civilian going in there and trying to enforce the law.

ya those pesky no go zones eh,

Ducman69 said:
You can bet your ass though that on DAY ONE I would not let them get away with burning and looting and causing millions and millions in damage and putting innocent civilians in harms way, and would be using APCs with water canons, tear gas, and have my police force in full armored riot gear with beanbag shotguns for each of them.

Trust me, the chavz wouldn't think it was such great fun after balling their eyes out from the gas, getting punched in the gut with a subsonic beanbag round

yup should of surrounded them and jet them with the water and tear gas from everyside till you drained the city, and then go in and arrest everyone, if they still try and fight some beanbags in the gut and a baton over the back should put them on the ground

Ducman69 said:
and then getting tossed in the back of the party van.
WOOO PARTY TIME :D

and ya i would never want to go to Chechnya even if they do make a tourist zone

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
So far nothing but constant police sirens around where I live, and its not exactly a rough area.

Nottingham got pretty smashed up last night. I heard Derby did as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO