Not open for further replies.

LifeInDecibel

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Dallas, TX
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda VFR
I'm having an issue with my bloggie that I'm curious to if this is normal or if I have a defective camera or if there is a setting I need to change. The problem I'm having is that at the 30 minute mark my video will cut off even if I have a ton of space left on my memory card. After 30 minutes I have to pull over and press record again. It's a pain in the arse as I recently lost 4 vlogs due to this.

ParisianZee

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Paris, France
www.parisianzee.com
I ride a
2011 BMW F800-R
ToastToGo said:
Wow man, why are your vlogs over 30 minutes long?

Well, a lot of us record hour long vlogs then cut them depending on subject covered.

That's one technique that also allows for the videos to always be shot in great weather (i.e. you go out in great weather, record an hour of material while taking the time to go someplace new, and then cut it into 3 or 4 vlogs (if you're lucky) which you then upload regularly).

What you get in the end result are videos shot in new places with great weather. Instead of vlogs shot systematically in the same area (i.e. commuting vlogs).

It's industrialized vlogging, but it works if you always have something to say and the viewer experience is enhanced if done well.

c90ftw

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
06 ZX-6R (636)
LifeInDecibel said:
I'm having an issue with my bloggie that I'm curious to if this is normal or if I have a defective camera or if there is a setting I need to change. The problem I'm having is that at the 30 minute mark my video will cut off even if I have a ton of space left on my memory card. After 30 minutes I have to pull over and press record again. It's a pain in the arse as I recently lost 4 vlogs due to this.

This is a 'feature' of the bloggie. 30 min is the cap per video and as far as I know, it can't be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts