Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
BIKE MINE is the world's loudest alarm; the ultimate deterrent against theft of your bicycle, motorbike, boat or jet ski.

The video should load, it's taken from out Facebook page - Give it a couple of seconds

Would you use this?

RoadSprock

Original Vlogs
Mar 7, 2016
United Kingdom
I ride a
KTM 690 Supermoto/ Triumph Speed Triple 1050
This looks good and I like the easy fitting. I wouldn't use it as I'm forgetful and it looks like it might blow off my foot if I forget it's on there ;)

Reactions: dandoolittle

dandoolittle

Site owner, lovely and adorable
Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
I thought it would be a loud siren that annoys people into taking action.

I'm guessing it's after the shock factor which makes people stop and stop that they're looking for.

I wouldn't use one as I'd forget about it and give myself a heart attack

Reize

2 Wheeled Islander
Jan 20, 2016
Singapore
www.reizeprimus.tk
I ride a
DRZ400SM / Shadow 400 ACE / ZX6R
I'd probably never use it even if it was legal where I live (it's not because it imitates munitions fire). Because like what EDCase says, it won't stop criminals, in fact, it will chase away your bike's only protection, attentive passer bys, who run away from the sound instead of sticking around to see what is causing the annoying noise.

I never found non-lethal bike security to be of any use, if a thief wants the bike, they'll get it. The only way to stop them is highly illegal, ethically ambiguous and lethal methods, like rigging your handlebars to become a cattleprod when the ignition is off.

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
LOL! At first I thought it was a prank.. But then I still think it is a prank. Whoever puts this, I will gladly move your bike and just to pop the detonation, just for fun.. Looks like fun too.. BOOOOOOM! Haha!

JoeUncaged

Wannabie Member
Jun 7, 2016
I ride a
Honda VTX 1300R
Best alarm? nah... ---> Insurance.... If my bike gets stolen, I'll be on a much better bike in the matter of a week.

Haha! Just kidding. I need an alarm.

Reactions: Marbro_za

MiGlyRides

Geordie-Aussie
Jan 5, 2016
Gold Coast, Queensland
I ride a
Honda CBR 500 RA & Honda MSX 125 (GROM)
I've got a disc lock on each of my bikes which has a 120 dB alarm and that shit is loud, I've forgotten about it once or twice & honestly I'd probably sleep though what I'm imagining will be like a gun shot, however a constant alarm will wake me up.. and then if I had my way, followed by a gun shot!

Aaaaaaand by the looks of it, if you know it's there like on that White bike then you just undo the Velcro, remove the string and away you go.. Plus the aforementioned refills!

Marbro_za

Dan's princess
Mar 13, 2014
I ride a
Yamaha fz6
Maybe i missed it, but whats stopping the crims from just..removing it?

also, No its stupid

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts