Status
Not open for further replies.

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
Potential Hotel Details
The potential hotel for the night of the 7th, the Saturday night is the Travel Lodge at Northwich Lostock Gralam. £29.00 for the night, it's the cheapest in the area for that night. Please don't book it for a couple of days in case anyone has a problem with it, probably best to say on here if your about to book it just in case. Also please find someone to share with to keep cost low for everyone.

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Potential Hotel For Night 2

Possible hotel for second night, Travel Lodge - Shrewsbury Bayston Hill. £19 for the night, again please dont book straight away, make sure everyone is ok with it. Also please make sure your sharing with someone for reasons stated earlier.

SqueakyBrakes12

Wannabie Member
Nov 29, 2011
Wolverhampton (UK)
I ride a
2003 Honda CBR600F
Sinnis Stealth (125cc)
Its all looking good for me, i've just put myself down on the sign up list.
However I may be in the RAF by then but I'll make sure to try my best to be there.
But for now, I'm deffinately going and can't wait already :)

SqueakyBrakes12

Wannabie Member
Nov 29, 2011
Wolverhampton (UK)
I ride a
2003 Honda CBR600F
Sinnis Stealth (125cc)
I have no idea who anyone is, but I'll need someone to bunk with haha obvs want to save as much money as possible the fuel will cost enough haha

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a
SqueakyBreaks12 said:
I have no idea who anyone is, but I'll need someone to bunk with haha obvs want to save as much money as possible the fuel will cost enough haha

Go to the Meetup Thread there is a Big Meet Up Sign Up topic , they are the people who are defiantly going, then Personally message them,instead of clogging up the topic :) Chuckles85 and Downshift43 are already bunked up btw.

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
SqueakyBreaks12 said:

Might be worth getting to know someone before asking to sleep in the same room as them :p

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
For example I wouldnt share with Chucke85 because he has a STD, and likes to spread it to other motovloggers.

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a
Chessecake94 said:
For example I wouldnt share with Chucke85 because he has a STD, and likes to spread it to other motovloggers.

Oh Crap , i will have to sleep with one eye open ;) HA

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
carlsant1 said:
not really sure who is arranging it?

No ones arranging it, Chessecake suggested the idea and others have thrown in suggestions. Where all putting in ideas, we have a general idea of whats happening but no one should be incharge of the whole plan, it would be unfair.

At the moment all the ideas are on eailer pages along with what everyone has agreed.

Meeting 6th 7th or 8th April 2012
At CMC
And then riding over towards North Wales
Sleeping in a B+B
Carry on into Wales ride wales for maybe the Saturday or Sunday
Sleep or Headhome which ever is easier for the rider on the day.

These are merly guidlines not set it stone were all bouncing ideas around at the moment.

Atleast I think thats the plan above?

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
THE CURRENT PLAN
The current plan is meet at CMC on Saturday at 12-1. Ride through in the peaks, ending up at the Northwich travel lodge shown above and staying there overnight. Sunday ride past chester, into north wales. Ride in wales ending up on the welsh english border, staying at shrewbury travel lodge shown above. Monday we go our seperate ways, because shrewsbury is near birmingham you then have easy access to the M6, M40, M1 and so on.

Its pretty much as AZZ3R said, everyone has thrown in idea's, i've tried to keep order, and this is what we've come up with. May i suggest some of those that live near the peaks sort out the route for that day as they know the area. And i'll look at the day in wales, suggestions from everyone are naturally welcome.

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N
Chessecake94 said:
THE CURRENT PLAN
The current plan is meet at CMC on Saturday at 12-1. Ride through in the peaks, ending up at the Northwich travel lodge shown above and staying there overnight. Sunday ride past chester, into north wales. Ride in wales ending up on the welsh english border, staying at shrewbury travel lodge shown above. Monday we go our seperate ways, because shrewsbury is near birmingham you then have easy access to the M6, M40, M1 and so on.

Its pretty much as AZZ3R said, everyone has thrown in idea's, i've tried to keep order, and this is what we've come up with. May i suggest some of those that live near the peaks sort out the route for that day as they know the area. And i'll look at the day in wales, suggestions from everyone are naturally welcome.

I will do a few scouting rides round the peaks and see where a few must go places are. Not this side of new years though. :)

SqueakyBrakes12

Wannabie Member
Nov 29, 2011
Wolverhampton (UK)
I ride a
2003 Honda CBR600F
Sinnis Stealth (125cc)
carlsant1 said:
Hey, anyone who is coming add me on skype (carlsant1)
would be cool to get to know you before the meet!

i haven't got skype but do you have an iPhone or Android?
I have Fring which the same as skype but it dont cost a thing to call abroad and you can have up to 4 people talking at the same time.

I highley recommend this for everyone.

(Off subject i know but i just wanted to get it out there haha)

carlsant1

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda CBR900RR 1996
SqueakyBreaks12 said:
carlsant1 said:
Hey, anyone who is coming add me on skype (carlsant1)
would be cool to get to know you before the meet!

i haven't got skype but do you have an iPhone or Android?
I have Fring which the same as skype but it dont cost a thing to call abroad and you can have up to 4 people talking at the same time.

I highley recommend this for everyone.

(Off subject i know but i just wanted to get it out there haha)

I have an iphone but dont like putting loads of apps on it, but im not really bothered about posting my number if you want it:

but just so people know unless you state who you are i will just blacklist the number, and dont ring me first please, i wont pick up

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
Chuckles lives down that way doesn't he, I've seen a few of his vids with regards to the river severn, wondering if he knows any spots down there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts