Best reply to one my review videos...

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
It's normal to have positive and negative, otherwise it will be perfect, and nothing is perfect. However if you are purposely finding fault for the sake of fault finding then that's entirely different. Sometimes it's not a fault but just our opinion or preference, i.e. if I'm short I would say the bike seat is high and I don't really like that, but for a taller person that won't be an issue. So, is it a flaw?

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
It's normal to have positive and negative, otherwise it will be perfect, and nothing is perfect. However if you are purposely finding fault for the sake of fault finding then that's entirely different. Sometimes it's not a fault but just our opinion or preference, i.e. if I'm short I would say the bike seat is high and I don't really like that, but for a taller person that won't be an issue. So, is it a flaw?

So using the seat example, I would try to explain my inseam and height so it puts it in perspective.

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
So using the seat example, I would try to explain my inseam and height so it puts it in perspective.
Yes, but it would still be a "cons" for short people, right? Hence nothing is perfect, so it's fine as long as your opinion is honest, unbiased, and justified.. It's up to others to either agree, or disagree..

WheelyPerd

Everywhere @WheeliePerd
May 18, 2017
South Africa
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
I love comments like that, everything in one shot. I'm the same, maybe we feel that we should never give anything 10/10?

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I love comments like that, everything in one shot. I'm the same, maybe we feel that we should never give anything 10/10?

Hey, Inwou

I would love to give a 10/10 for a review!

Anyone know any perfect bikes?

monty-python.jpg

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
True for a part.

I don't believe every review has to be 50/50 positive/negative.

Same as the every sentence shouldn't have a negative side. ;)

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts