Best 1st Day perfoming Vid

So I posted a video on wednesday, which has now tottalled 1100 views. Not a huge amount, but a record for me!
Frustratingly its now topped out and the retention seems to have tailed off!
Happy with it though, a simple question Thumbnail creates a lot of clicks!
Way to go! Do you think the topic about E5 or E10 as a hot topic in general was part of the views? It might show in the analytics on what was driving people to watch it.

I definitely think it is a hot-ish topic with bikers in the UK, and also one lots of people have an opinion about, so will draw folk to the video if they see it... I guess it is also a question of how many people YouTube show the video to in suggested vids etc.
That is great you had a personal best performing vid Tom, am sure that you will have many more mate!

I definitely think it is a hot-ish topic with bikers in the UK, and also one lots of people have an opinion about, so will draw folk to the video if they see it... I guess it is also a question of how many people YouTube show the video to in suggested vids etc.
That is great you had a personal best performing vid Tom, am sure that you will have many more mate!
Not just the UK is concerned with ethanol and bikes. Here in the States there is are some rumblings.

Great choice of topic @tomstc !

You never know, it might pick up again.

I posted a YouTube short, shorts usually tend to get a lot of attention at the beginning and then they die off, about a year and a half ago, and in the first 2-3 months I only got about 500 views. In the last month alone I got 10k views, with over 40k views in total now. See screenshot:
Video analytics - YouTube Studio 2023-09-20 at 10.19.56 am.png

You never know, it might pick up again.

I posted a YouTube short, shorts usually tend to get a lot of attention at the beginning and then they die off, about a year and a half ago, and in the first 2-3 months I only got about 500 views. In the last month alone I got 10k views, with over 40k views in total now. See screenshot:
View attachment 6854
Yeah I have videos like that, I have a video that I did on being a tall rider that has blown up recently.
1695204049696.png

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts

Back