Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I recently fitted the Arrow Indy Race, titanium silencer to my Aprilia Tuareg 660. It was a very simple install, but I like to record videos of this sort of stuff as it shows those less confident on the spanners how easy these tasks are to do oneself.
I am really pleased so far with the build quality of the silencer, and it sounds lovely, especially with a few miles ridden to bed the packing in on it. I also have the full Arrow stainless collector pipes to fit, which I will be doing soon, just waiting on my UpMap unit to arrive, which has been shipped and is expected next week. I shall post a video showing how to install the full system, and how to setup the UpMap for the Aprilia too once that arrives if of interest.

Anyhows, here is the installation of the Arrow Indy Race silencer:

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I recently fitted the Arrow Indy Race, titanium silencer to my Aprilia Tuareg 660. It was a very simple install, but I like to record videos of this sort of stuff as it shows those less confident on the spanners how easy these tasks are to do oneself.
I am really pleased so far with the build quality of the silencer, and it sounds lovely, especially with a few miles ridden to bed the packing in on it. I also have the full Arrow stainless collector pipes to fit, which I will be doing soon, just waiting on my UpMap unit to arrive, which has been shipped and is expected next week. I shall post a video showing how to install the full system, and how to setup the UpMap for the Aprilia too once that arrives if of interest.

Anyhows, here is the installation of the Arrow Indy Race silencer:

I enjoyed the "mistake" part of the video. One can have too many clamps from time to time. :p

• Haha
Reactions: HippoDrone

AlanSmith7

Wannabie Member
Aug 17, 2020
I ride a
Suzuki Hayabusa
Harley Davidson Dyna Fatbob
I know this is really simple to install but still, I enjoyed watching your videos. It looks funnier than informative. It looks so much better and the best for the newbies, especially your mistake part.

• Love
Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts