Are people still watching? Are your channels still growing?

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
My channel was stagnant, non descript with no real theme for two or three years and then I stumbled across vlogging about 3 months ago, changed it to Rider Skills, and I now have a new hobby! Learning video editing, and riding my bike combined. Traditionally I've found the internet quite a shit place full of plonkers and wankers. However since I've done this, I've found it a much more positive place, probably a biker thing - we ride as one! A few internet mates gained and long may it continue. My target was 100 subs so I could get a proper link for my channel instead of bcuydcviudshvfyd8vy83724iuefni :D ........ I'll just do what I do when I have time to do it and enjoy the ride from now on.

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
Upon saying that I've just been given a warning on a Facebook biking page for being a naughty boy with my sense of humour! Apparantly "me on your mum" isn't allowed when someone asks who's going for a ride in the morning. Slapped wrist :-D ...... I scrolled down and found sexist, racist abuse on other posts which it seems is allowed! Facepalm.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts