Anyone in the Leeds/Bradford general West Yorkshire Area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadgetsandwheels

Wannabie Member
Mar 10, 2012
147
0
0
Huddersfield
I ride a
BMW R1200GS
Re: Anyone in the Leeds/Bradford general West Yorkshire Area

carlsant1 said:
where abouts are people wanting to go? peak district or dales?
Both are great for a run out. So, i'm happy to do either. Im guessing Peaks would be nearer for black-rider?
 

LeedsRider93

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2012
592
19
18
26
Leeds, UK
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Yamaha FZS600S, 2009 Daelim Roadwin Fi
Re: Re: Anyone in the Leeds/Bradford general West Yorkshire

Gadgetsandwheels said:
carlsant1 said:
where abouts are people wanting to go? peak district or dales?
Both are great for a run out. So, i'm happy to do either. Im guessing Peaks would be nearer for black-rider?
Same here, I'm happy to do either. Probably best to see what BR wants to do though.
 

carlsant1

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
155
6
18
27
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda CBR900RR 1996
Re: Anyone in the Leeds/Bradford general West Yorkshire Area

i will need to see how much i get paid this month before i know, get paid on thursday so should know wednesday
 

MedicDan

Wannabie Member
Apr 16, 2012
218
8
18
46
Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK
www.bikething.co.uk
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 600 K6
Re: Anyone in the Leeds/Bradford general West Yorkshire Area

I'll have to take a rain check on this till next week (no pun intended). My missus finds out friday if she's gonna have a job or not.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
 

carlsant1

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
155
6
18
27
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda CBR900RR 1996
Re: Anyone in the Leeds/Bradford general West Yorkshire Area

MedicDan said:
I'll have to take a rain check on this till next week (no pun intended). My missus finds out friday if she's gonna have a job or not.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
ah that sucks dude... please keep us informed, im sure someone here can help if the worst happens.

im fine with the weekend after though
 

MedicDan

Wannabie Member
Apr 16, 2012
218
8
18
46
Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK
www.bikething.co.uk
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 600 K6
Re: Anyone in the Leeds/Bradford general West Yorkshire Area

If you guys wanna add me to your circle of text/phone contacts, my number is 07813 136959.

Do me a favour if you are gonna add me, drop me a text and let me know who it is so I can put you in my group list on my phone.

Cheers, Dan

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
 

rickster303

Wannabie Member
Sep 1, 2011
56
0
0
I ride a
Suzuki gs500
Re: Anyone in the Leeds/Bradford general West Yorkshire Area

well if you make it the weekend after next ill be up for it, not sure which bike i would be on tho
 

Gadgetsandwheels

Wannabie Member
Mar 10, 2012
147
0
0
Huddersfield
I ride a
BMW R1200GS
Re: Anyone in the Leeds/Bradford general West Yorkshire Area

Don't think I can make the following weekend as I need to take my bike in for a 6000 service.
 

black-rider

Wannabie Member
Mar 10, 2012
125
0
16
34
Newark on Trent, Nottinghamshire
www.facebook.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 750 K7
Re: Re: Anyone in the Leeds/Bradford general West Yorkshire

LeedsRider93 said:
Gadgetsandwheels said:
carlsant1 said:
where abouts are people wanting to go? peak district or dales?
Both are great for a run out. So, i'm happy to do either. Im guessing Peaks would be nearer for black-rider?
Same here, I'm happy to do either. Probably best to see what BR wants to do though.

Im happy with anything i just follow the pack lol.

All the best.

Simon
 

carlsant1

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
155
6
18
27
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda CBR900RR 1996
Re: Anyone in the Leeds/Bradford general West Yorkshire Area

MedicDan said:
Baaaaaaa! :lol:

Pmsl... Baa baa Black-Sheep-Rider

Ignore me, its been a long night.

Ffs, I'm losing the plot:shock:

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
is was thinking the same thing... how strange
 

MedicDan

Wannabie Member
Apr 16, 2012
218
8
18
46
Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK
www.bikething.co.uk
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 600 K6
Re: Anyone in the Leeds/Bradford general West Yorkshire Area

Lol - I really wish the VLOG I had done the other day had worked (didn't due to the recent Issues I've been having).

The difference with me and most other people, I just say what comes into my head sometimes. lol. Never intended to offend and often random (understatement).

It's just how my mind works.

Warped!
 

carlsant1

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
155
6
18
27
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda CBR900RR 1996
Re: Anyone in the Leeds/Bradford general West Yorkshire Area

MedicDan said:
Lol - I really wish the VLOG I had done the other day had worked (didn't due to the recent Issues I've been having).

The difference with me and most other people, I just say what comes into my head sometimes. lol. Never intended to offend and often random (understatement).

It's just how my mind works.

Warped!
i think it would have gone better with the blue one
 

MedicDan

Wannabie Member
Apr 16, 2012
218
8
18
46
Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK
www.bikething.co.uk
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 600 K6
Re: Anyone in the Leeds/Bradford general West Yorkshire Area

carlsant1 said:
MedicDan said:
Lol - I really wish the VLOG I had done the other day had worked (didn't due to the recent Issues I've been having).

The difference with me and most other people, I just say what comes into my head sometimes. lol. Never intended to offend and often random (understatement).

It's just how my mind works.

Warped!
i think it would have gone better with the blue one
:lol: Eh? :lol:

Gimme a chance, I've just got up :lol:
 

carlsant1

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
155
6
18
27
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda CBR900RR 1996
Re: Anyone in the Leeds/Bradford general West Yorkshire Area

MedicDan said:
carlsant1 said:
MedicDan said:
Lol - I really wish the VLOG I had done the other day had worked (didn't due to the recent Issues I've been having).

The difference with me and most other people, I just say what comes into my head sometimes. lol. Never intended to offend and often random (understatement).

It's just how my mind works.

Warped!
i think it would have gone better with the blue one
:lol: Eh? :lol:

Gimme a chance, I've just got up :lol:
haha just continuing the general theme that seems to have started.
 

Gadgetsandwheels

Wannabie Member
Mar 10, 2012
147
0
0
Huddersfield
I ride a
BMW R1200GS
Re: Anyone in the Leeds/Bradford general West Yorkshire Area

i think it would have gone better with the blue one[/quote]

:lol: Eh? :lol:

Gimme a chance, I've just got up :lol:[/quote]

haha just continuing the general theme that seems to have started.[/quote]

I can't make then but I can make last year
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video

Supported by Suffolk SEO who helps maintain this site.

Latest posts