Anyone else getting this message from YouTube concerning channels below 1K?!?!

RiderInRed

The guy who rides in red
Jun 2, 2016
Armenia
www.vms-studio.com
I ride a
Yamaha
Even though I wasn't in it for the money, this demonetisation policy has reduced my incentive to keep vloging. I won't stop completely because its mainly for me to have for the future but I probably won't spend as much time editing anymore.
Right? This is my main gripe as well. While I am not in it for the money, having a bit of money come your way is very motivating. 1. you can invest into better equipment for vlogging, 2. you can invest money into more interesting places to go and things to do in the vlogs.

Even if you'll put 100% of your revenue back into the vlog it'll be far better than just funding it from your own pocket without receiving anything

Fadz Asree

Wannabie Member
May 11, 2018
I ride a
Yamaha R25
In Case anyone is wondering, its not instant getting it back once you reach the requirements.

I'm still waiting.
I heard about it. Few member of mine issue that matter.. even they achieve the target, it's still pending

Fadz Asree

Wannabie Member
May 11, 2018
I ride a
Yamaha R25
One of my relatives has a gaming channel. He has double the views and subs, in past few months. Still not allowed to monetize.
Wow... they take it serious right now.. maybe the monetize took place depend on the video content?