CDA441

Red Viffer VTEC!
Apr 15, 2016
Belgium
cda441.wordpress.com
I ride a
'04 Honda VFR800 VTEC
Huh, an old post made by TWAAP?
I want to be exclusively anonymous, though that doesn't really work. My face has already been partly revealed on my Instagram account, but I doubt that people check that out.

My license plate is always blurred or covered with my DIY vanity plate should that come in a video.
Being anonymous means you can do stupid things and not get caught (or at least not get caught red handed).
Some people already know me by face, most likely because they saw the bike and did a little bit of small talk with me, talking about bikes and cameras etc...
It's difficult to be anonymous if people know your "approximate location", and you can't censor your face IRL :D

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
I guess the cats out of the bag for me on so many levels. I've never had a viral video and have well under 1k subscribers. I've never felt threatened, though that doesn't mean I'm going to reveal or expose every aspect of my life. We're on the internet. If anyone wants to find anyone, legally (at a cost) or illegally it can be done, even if you don't have a vlog or social media account.

I do get those who wish to be anonymous. That was my intention at first, but that didn't last long.

- Wolf

Foreigner0

Wannabie Member
Jun 3, 2016
I ride a
BMW F800GT
I guess the cats out of the bag for me on so many levels. I've never had a viral video and have well under 1k subscribers. I've never felt threatened, though that doesn't mean I'm going to reveal or expose every aspect of my life. We're on the internet. If anyone wants to find anyone, legally (at a cost) or illegally it can be done, even if you don't have a vlog or social media account.

I do get those who wish to be anonymous. That was my intention at first, but that didn't last long.

- Wolf
Staying anonymous and showing one's face are two different things. Not really worried about showing my ugly mug but don't want to tell my real name or any other personal details. Reg number is visible as you can only get to me illegally, if you try. And if you get to me legally, I've got more serious sh*t to worry about.

I guess the harder we try not to show our face, the harder it gets to produce content and also makes people want to find out about us even more.

Look at RJ, he tries so hard to protect his privacy and you can, literally, find out his name and address in under 30 minutes, if you want (no, I'm not going to say how. Your secret is safe with me RJ) using legally and freely obtained information.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts