Alright lads - From Northern Ireland

NI Bikerlad

Wannabie Member
Mar 24, 2014
I ride a
Suzuki GSX650F
Alright fellas the handle is NI Bikerlad and i'm from the North West of Northern ireland, like to think of myself as a pretty honest, straight up sort of person who's not afraid to voice an opinion.

I work with Media alot and spend most of my money on bikes and Petrol so i'm guessing quite similar to a lot of you!

I drive a Suzuki GSX650F and started V-logging about a month and a half ago i think but i've been watching for years starting with M13 and old man triple.

My Setup is the GoPro Hero 3 black edition on the Frankenstein mount (Out the side of my helmet as opposed to the teletubby mount above)

Anyway i thought i would introduce myself first before posting anywhere else but can't link my channel yet because of the new member rule but if you want to find me search NI BIkerlad on youtube :)

NI Bikerlad

Wannabie Member
Mar 24, 2014
I ride a
Suzuki GSX650F
Couldn't be much madder than the lads i already hang out with! If you's are about on facebook or twitter feel free to add me and ill add you back :) Always good seeing new content

NI Bikerlad

Wannabie Member
Mar 24, 2014
I ride a
Suzuki GSX650F
Also my latest video, i'm working on getting Moto Vloggers to Collaborate so i can visually map the best routes about for other riders - if you take a look at my channel (2nd post has a link) I'm hoping some of you guys can see the merit in doing something like this and will join in :D

Also as a bit of incentive offering £30 to whoever does the best route before 15th April!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts