A MESSAGE FROM YOUTUBE

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
"We recently fixed an issue where subs counts were displaying incorrectly. You may notice this reflected in your analytics. This issue did not affect the experience of your new or existing subscribers"

The above message just hit my channel along with about 19 subscribers in the last 10 hrs. I thought it had been acting weirdly recently :D

BikeFather

Wannabie Member
Apr 11, 2021
I ride a
Harley Davidson Sport Glide
Yes, quite a few people from various groups have noticed a spike in the number of subscribers, including myself.

Reactions: Riderguide

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
Yes, quite a few people from various groups have noticed a spike in the number of subscribers, including myself.
Well deserved too. Bring them on! I've not really watched or studied my statistics much to be honest until recently. I got my calculator out ... and if a channel is getting 730 hours of views a month, on average it's being watched ALL the time. Isn't that just a crazy thought? o_O

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
No spike for me, but I noticed some videos on my other channel, I use for private stuff, lost some views :D

Reactions: Riderguide

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
Get them views up people! I'm lucky I've had a couple of clips that went nuts and have now settled in giving a slower consistent growth of views. I'm not sure how it works on other channels, some have consistent content that always gets shit loads of views regardless of what they put up, I have a lot of stuff that never gets a hit as well. Feels like I've got all my eggs in one basket but at least I have some eggs so to speak. I'm just as enthusiastic about it as I was when I started 2.5 years ago so as long as we're all enjoying our respective channels that's all that matters.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R-Rated General Discussion 11

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts