Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Looked quickly but even free music can sometimes cause hassle later on down the road.

Sometimes popular free music gets signed, new owner claims copyright......Gets an income from the video that you may have made a success etc. You can deny the adverts but YouTube will take the sound out of it, or delete

HikngBiker

The Fog
Oct 4, 2015
Fife
I ride a
Kawasaki ZR-7

SwissMotard

The Swiss Motard
Sep 19, 2014
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple
I almost exclusively use his stuff.

There is still no guarantee that he won't start licencing everything, so be careful.

BluePixel

Wannabie Member
Nov 28, 2015
UK
I ride a
ZX9R
I've found NCS (NoCopyrightSounds) on YouTube has some good stuff and that's all free to use.

Reize

2 Wheeled Islander
Jan 20, 2016
Singapore
www.reizeprimus.tk
I ride a
DRZ400SM / Shadow 400 ACE / ZX6R
I've found NCS (NoCopyrightSounds) on YouTube has some good stuff and that's all free to use.
Yea, I've used a couple of their songs for some of my videography showcases. They're good and catchy, but it's kind of hard to get the music I want from them sometimes.

Another good source is Youtube's only media library under the royalty free section.

40Yrold

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2015
I ride a
GSXR750
I used a FLV downloader/mp3 converter and downloaded a bunch of their stuff. would not have found it without this awesome group!

MotoJam

Wannabie Member
Oct 27, 2015
I ride a
Kawasaki ER-5 - Current
Honda CBR 400-RR - Last bike, my friend has this now so I will be doing Vlogs on this bike from time to time!
Suzuki Bandit 600 - My first "Big bike"
This thread has helped me loads, NCS has some pretty good music which I plan on using now:)

One of my videos had radioactive from imagine dragons on there, and I fully knew that they would monetize it etc but what I wasnt aware of was that it couldnt be played on mobile devices, tablets included and that proper screwed me over.. had loads of people message me saying it wasnt working, was a lot of hassle.

Reactions: dandoolittle

jthomas

jthomas1310
Jan 9, 2016
Australia
I ride a
2015 Yamaha YZF-R3
incompetech is mostly whats already in youtubes audio library. So there shoudlnt be issues of copyright later down the path. I personally prefer NCS, ive used kevin macloud before and got bad feedback because of the music. NCS has a much higher quality of music.

RiderSquad

Wannabie Member
Feb 27, 2016
I ride a
Kawasaki KLX
i using ncs and sometimes kevin's song. Do you guys know another no copyright song?

Need more song..especially rock song..

SalvageSV

Hopes he doesn't crash this month
Feb 18, 2016
Birmingham, AL
I ride a
Salvaged SV1000S
I used a bit of his stuff at work with internal company vids. Simple copyright credit and you're good to go. Lots of cool stuff too!

Recently I've been using the library on YouTube and have found some really good stuff. Kevin has a lot on there as well. You can search by artist and find his stuff pretty easily. The CC credit requirements are listed on YouTube though and on his site the required credit is much simpler.

Reactions: b9y

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts