Not open for further replies.

Ducman69

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Houston, TX
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki VStrom
Anyone play? I thought it was stupid at first glance, and would have to suck since its free (everything else that is good costs money; hookers, drugs, booz, ice cream), but my coworkers kept insisting I had to try it.

So anyway, I went to the website http://worldoftanks.com/game/ and downloaded it.
6286716332_12519de59a_z.jpg

6286733736_851a94d0bb_z.jpg

6286214053_82fef8d92d_z.jpg

Pretty good graphics, I must say.

But the gameplay, OMG, it is so addicting! Its like Counterstrike, but you keep wanting to go ONE MORE ROUND so you can upgrade your turret or get some new tracks or that high performance engine or a scope or cammo net, or upgrade to another tank all together!

And there are a bunch of different classes to customize to your liking too. Light tanks, Medium tanks, Tank destroyers, Heavies, Artillery, you name it. So you can be a medium brawler w/ auto-cannon for in-your-face pwnage, or like me get a massive slow firing cannon and be a sniper/spotter. :)

I'm Ducman69 on there. I'm a noob, and usually use the starter Russian tank, the MS-1, but if you check my stats I have a 60% win rate and my top battle I killed 10 enemy tanks in a row! Best. Killing-spree. Evar! :D

Daffee

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Yamaha FZ6 Fazer S2
I think my name is daffee, i ve been a bit busy recently so i havent played in a couple of weeks, but i normally play with the T-25 AT

Ducman69

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Houston, TX
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki VStrom
American Tier 7 Tank Destroyer, NICE! :D

Very, very soon I'll have a Tier 4 Russian T-50. Fast little bugger, and I already have the 57mm ZiS-8 researched to BRING THE PAIN!

Well, bring the pain to other similar tier tanks... probably just bounce off of you, hah!

Speaking of big tanks, a shame they didn't include the German P1000 Landkreuzer in the game. Granted it never reached production, but there is plenty of documentation showing that Adolph Hitler had approved it for production.

6286480181_1f9016b02c_z.jpg

Look at the guy and the German heavy tank to get an idea of the scale... yeah. Basically had a battleship size turret and guns, along with a rear big turret, and several flak cannons on the roof to combat enemy bombers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts