Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexi

Wannabie Member
Mar 2, 2012
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Ninja 500
I was going to say, if you're going to be putting 1,000 miles on your bike within a couple days or a week, do you really want it to be entirely highway miles? Then I remembered that I'm American and things are different here.

mrtommygunwhite

Wannabie Member
Jun 7, 2012
lancashire
I ride a
a (dead atm) yammaha yzf r125 2012 anniversary
BikerSpeedTriple said:
Are you guys aware of Tom Hill's intent to do this for charity next August?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUtzfmaPjZU[/youtube]
not only know but plan to ride out with him

SqueakyBrakes12

Wannabie Member
Nov 29, 2011
Wolverhampton (UK)
I ride a
2003 Honda CBR600F
Sinnis Stealth (125cc)
I'm up for this! Even more so for helping Tom with the charity, I think you'll get more interest with this in mind, helps take your mind away from the expense of everything. I suggest late next summer, gives time for organisation and money saving, however i'm guna be a spoil sport and say I'd be happier waiting till 2014.

Seriously good idea. I hope something comes of this. Can someone keep me updated on twitter please on this topic? I don'y get on motovlog much :(

Yarek

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2012
I ride a
Street Triple 'R' - 2010 Matt Orange
I'd definitely be up for joining in with this for the northern part - depending on when it is. I think given the timescales and planning time mid to late summer would probably be best.

ScottishTwisties

Wannabie Member
Apr 7, 2013
Scotland
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2000 R6
How would you feel about picking people up on the way. Could meet use on the border and drive up with use from there? Also instead of sticking on high ways (or the A9) im sure there will be some that know the roads and know some really amazing views and roads,would be stupid to miss out on these things when its at the door step :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts