Who is your favorite motovlogger?

Baldbiker

L Plate Member
Mar 7, 2021
I ride a
Africa Twin DCT
Hey there, Im new here so if this topic has been beaten to death forgive me. You can just point me to the thread. Otherwise, post just one favorite motovlogger you've been watching during the pandemic winter months.
I think my favorite has to be Itchyboots. Which you can search for her on Youtube.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Itchyboots has a fantastic channel, I binged her first 2 tours. Not watched any of her African one yet though.

Currently my favourite is Shoogly Shed Motors, which is more of a garage/build series than motovlog channel, I made a vid to shout him out in the "best vlogs" section of the forum.
As for motovloggers, I like them all for different reasons, but I guess it is possibly Spicy110 as his channel is so varied.

Reactions: Baldbiker

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Oh, C'mon, NONE of you list ME as your favorite MVer? How about R-Rated, Hippo, Dewey, Arfa, and some others I forgot at the moment!? :D

-John

I vote for @Drakhen99 for best supporting motovlogger and then best leading motovlogger in in docuseries North American Region on American branded motorcycle is this rider:

20160719_053136.jpg

Overall sexiest how to Dyna series is @LoneWolfer then @HippoDrone for UK spy thriller rom-com.

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
I'm not sure I could pick ONE favorite. Everyone has their own unique appeal, so depending on my mood or such I'd pick one motovlogger over another on different days.

It's odd but I do prefer the smaller motovlog channels over the large ones. Often times the large channels feel a little too algorithm focused for my taste, while the smaller channels are a lot more raw and focused on actual riding more than views & subs.

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
All the channels surrounding Brapstar Garage (Shadetree Surgeon, FlipNa, Cheyleesi and Weems Motor Co) have been a staple for me during the pandemic.

But I will admit I have been watching more camping/bushcraft videos during this past year than motorcycle content.

Baldbiker

L Plate Member
Mar 7, 2021
I ride a
Africa Twin DCT
It's true that different motovloggers all have different styles and depending on the mood of what you want to watch will steer your search towards them. While like Itchyboots for her talent to keep your attention, raw biking experience without overdoing the ride, brilliant editing skills and certainly easy on the eyes, I also like vloggers like Got2Go who is a german traveller making videos in an entirely different style. Hers are more like travel videos, using her poetic voiceovers to drone footage to draw you into the landscape, where Noraly makes videos focused more on exploring backroads and raw adventure, daring to explore alone in areas most tourists would never go. My first motovlogger I got into watching was probably Walteriffic, who had a talent for interacting with people and getting it all on camera, and always had a great sense of humor and personality. Everyone is different, but there is definitely no one style that rules overall. And just for disclaimer, I am nowhere even close to finding my niche yet, and I know it's easy to outline strategies from the armchair, however, getting out and actually implementing those tactics is another story. Those that can always do well I find.

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
Does c90adventures count as motovlogger? if not, either @HippoDrone or @LoneWolfer

Can I be the bad guy here and say I don't like itchy boots? I tried watching her series from the beginning, and I think I watched total of over 70 episodes. And even with so short episodes the overacting became too irritating to continue. Even when I gave myself couple of weeks off, for a while, I watched again 2 or 3 episodes and that was it. I just could not take it. I mean, it should be just what I want to watch - solo travelling on a bike, places I have not seen. And yet it just did not work for me.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
C90Adventures should def count, awesome channel, shame he can't find the time to edit his videos from his trip anymore. Last I heard he was converting a double decker bus into a mobile home

Baldbiker

L Plate Member
Mar 7, 2021
I ride a
Africa Twin DCT
C90Adventures should def count, awesome channel, shame he can't find the time to edit his videos from his trip anymore. Last I heard he was converting a double decker bus into a mobile home
Yes I've watched a bit of him. Great editor, keeps you interested and has an incredible sense of humor, but unsure why he insists on uploading 60 minute videos. Not even sure HOW he uploads 60 minute vids. I live in a rural area and it can take up to 2 days to upload a 15 minute video that is 1080p.

Baldbiker

L Plate Member
Mar 7, 2021
I ride a
Africa Twin DCT
Does c90adventures count as motovlogger? if not, either @HippoDrone or @LoneWolfer

Can I be the bad guy here and say I don't like itchy boots? I tried watching her series from the beginning, and I think I watched total of over 70 episodes. And even with so short episodes the overacting became too irritating to continue. Even when I gave myself couple of weeks off, for a while, I watched again 2 or 3 episodes and that was it. I just could not take it. I mean, it should be just what I want to watch - solo travelling on a bike, places I have not seen. And yet it just did not work for me.
No problem! But if you watched over 70 episodes, she couldn't be that bad! Actually that sounds a lot like you were hooked! lol

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Yes I've watched a bit of him. Great editor, keeps you interested and has an incredible sense of humor, but unsure why he insists on uploading 60 minute videos. Not even sure HOW he uploads 60 minute vids. I live in a rural area and it can take up to 2 days to upload a 15 minute video that is 1080p.
I think he got someone else to edit his videos, but they were no longer able to do it, a mate of mine offered to do it for him, but I am not sure the editing style was his cup of tea.

Reactions: Baldbiker

Baldbiker

L Plate Member
Mar 7, 2021
I ride a
Africa Twin DCT
I think he got someone else to edit his videos, but they were no longer able to do it, a mate of mine offered to do it for him, but I am not sure the editing style was his cup of tea.
I was sure he did his own because he did all the voice overs through the whole thing. Unless he did that part after

Reactions: HippoDrone

motosera

Weirdo, mosher, freak
Jun 4, 2020
Cambridgeshire UK
www.motosera.com
I ride a
Honda CBR1100XX and Buel XB9R Custom
I'd struggle to pick a favourite but, As The Magpie Flies @themagpie is one of the few channels where I watch everything without fail. So I guess that her channel qualifies for overall favourite for a lot of reasons.

However that said there are many other channels I also religiously watch too!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts