Which style do you prefer?

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
So, when you are looking for information/review/first ride/experience on a specific bike of your interest.
Would you rather click on the left style of thumbnails or on the right style of thumbnails?

Asking for tomorrows video ;)

Thumbnail choice.jpg

FloridaMan

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2018
Polk County, Florida
I ride a
Boulevard s83 & Boulevard s40
Definitely A. B doesn't look as trustworthy. I would go for the bike being the main subject in the picture and the only photoshopping to be for adding the text. I like how Chase does his first ride thumbnails.

LoneWally

All Season Rider
Aug 29, 2017
Leicestershire
I ride a
2007 Hartford HD125L, 2013 Honda CB500X
B for me. Though I do have to agree @FloridaMan I prefer Chase's since he has an image on the bike his actually riding. Just my opinion

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
B for me. Though I do have to agree @FloridaMan I prefer Chase's since he has an image on the bike his actually riding. Just my opinion

But then you also need a way to get said photo.
And not allot of use have those options available sadly enough ;)

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
B for me pal. Not easy to get a pic of you riding on the bike, unless you rig up something on your car or can rope in two friends and then ride on a dual or motorway, which seems a lot of effort for a thumbnail.

Reactions: Meifesto

Pooley

Wannabe tractor enthusiast
Nov 19, 2019
Derbyshire
I ride a
2003 Honda Deauville 650
I think the A ones are more effective because they have a title in the thumbnail, although there is a lot of empty space not being utilized.

The B ones are look good but if I was scrolling just looking at the thumbnails they wouldn't grab my attention as much as the A side.

I think it's all down to preference but both sides are good for different reasons. Hope this helps

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
I think the A ones are more effective because they have a title in the thumbnail, although there is a lot of empty space not being utilized.

The B ones are look good but if I was scrolling just looking at the thumbnails they wouldn't grab my attention as much as the A side.

I think it's all down to preference but both sides are good for different reasons. Hope this helps

Yeah, i ended up with the B style, but with text in screen making it more recognizeable ;)

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts