What's everyone doing over winter?

scottrod

Wannabie Member
May 15, 2018
I ride a
Harley Davidson V Rod
So with the crap weather coming in fast in the UK my riding days will suffer!

Ill still get out on a weekend hopefully but as the weather gets worse my commute to work becomes more difficult especially in snow!

With that said it means Ill have more time to do other stuff!

Anyone else in a similar position and what projects have you got on over the winter?

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Need to sort my Moto Guzzi to get it road legal for Spring. Just got a duel sport bike so will be doing some offroading.

Reactions: scottrod

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
It snowed here already, which means I might have more time to actually edit more regularly. And I have a bunch of work I'm going to do on the Suzuki Savage that I plan on filming. I also might set up a tv in front of my bike, sit on her, put on videos of rides from around the world and pretend I'm there.

Reactions: scottrod

scottrod

Wannabie Member
May 15, 2018
I ride a
Harley Davidson V Rod
Need to sort my Moto Guzzi to get it road legal for Spring. Just got a duel sport bike so will be doing some offroading.

NICE! what dual sport you got?

I have a Kawasaki KLX i'll be busting out come snow time!

scottrod

Wannabie Member
May 15, 2018
I ride a
Harley Davidson V Rod
It snowed here already, which means I might have more time to actually edit more regularly. And I have a bunch of work I'm going to do on the Suzuki Savage that I plan on filming. I also might set up a tv in front of my bike, sit on her, put on videos of rides from around the world and pretend I'm there.

Sounds like a plan dude!

Might join ya hahaha

Reactions: LoneWolfer

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts