Serious What would you do if you saw this?

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
In the UK, most would just ignore or video it and do nothing.... the thieves carry battery powered angle grinders and crowbars/machetes, so no one will confront them. I'd probably still confront the chap if he was by himself, mainly to tell him to pull his trousers up!

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
In the UK, most would just ignore or video it and do nothing.... the thieves carry battery powered angle grinders and crowbars/machetes, so no one will confront them. I'd probably still confront the chap if he was by himself, mainly to tell him to pull his trousers up!
Good points. It is clear he is not in a position to run at that moment :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: HippoDrone

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
Repo thing is not that common here, because a lot of people don't live over their income level. And theft is not that widespread too. I'm not even afraid of leaving my helmet unlocked in most supermarket parking lots.
I have confronted a guy who sat on a bike that clearly was not his. Some backpacker with a friend took photos on every bike they saw. I personally wouldn't mind that much if someone takes a picture with my bike. But I'm afraid they will scratch the bike or move it and don't put the kickstand back correctly. With my previous bike I've had this happen once. I came to my bike, and kickstand was pointing backwards. If the bike was not in gear, it would have fallen over.

MotoWolfUK

L Plate Member
Mar 4, 2023
Hampshire, UK
linktr.ee
I ride a
Wife
Yeah - would be brilliant to stop them, but if someone waves a battery powered Grinder or pills out a giant machete - it’s best to record for evidence and keep a distance..

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
I must admit, I'd walk up and ask him what he's doing. It might not be the smart thing to do, but it's how I'd react if I came across that scene.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts