What we all rather be doing right now ...

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
Yep, I was just at this bridge with a few other motovloggers a few weeks ago, now it's pretty much wrecked. Thankfully I filmed it in my Bucks County motovlog because it might not be getting saved:

View attachment 5963
Yeah, I was on WaltInPA's discord where they showed me pics like this... amazing.

-John

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Yep, I was just at this bridge with a few other motovloggers a few weeks ago, now it's pretty much wrecked. Thankfully I filmed it in my Bucks County motovlog because it might not be getting saved:

View attachment 5963
Looks like you could still squeeze by. Just suck in and hold your breath. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Drakhen99

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
That’s heartbreaking to see and would be a terrible loss if they can’t fix the bridge. A scooter club I belong to may go on a flood tour ride tomorrow to see the damage in our area.

This is some of the best footage of what I saw on Thursday morning in Philadelphia.

- Wolf

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
Really sorry to see and hear you are having an argument with nature @LoneWolfer I hope it passes and no major damage
Luckily the water receded pretty quickly and no damage. From the reports of the neighbors, they have only seen it like that once in about 40 years. Got a few plans though to try and mitigate the issue if it is to happen again, but it will take a bit of time to do the work.

Moto Mengy that sucks as those bridges are so cool and often times it isn't cost effective to repair or rebuild them as covered bridges. We're having that same issue here in CT as the covered bridges fall into disrepair from storms and neglect. Hope the town/municipality/state are able to and willing to restore it to its former glory.​

scooterwuf, saw a video somewhere of a guy dowing a flip off a bridge into the water at an airport in Philly I think, it is just inconceivable how much water Ida held all the way across the US like it did. Wish I knew where I saw that video, but sadly I think it was an insta story that has since disappeared on me.​

MachKneel

Insta : @flex_and_freedom
Mar 23, 2021
Co.Derry, Ireland
I ride a
Harley Davidson Softail 2021, Yamaha R6 2005
Just catching up on this thread.

Been keeping an eye on the news across the water and it looks scary! Hope all you guys in the states and your families stay safe throughout all this!

be safe!

Reactions: Drakhen99

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
Luckily the water receded pretty quickly and no damage. From the reports of the neighbors, they have only seen it like that once in about 40 years. Got a few plans though to try and mitigate the issue if it is to happen again, but it will take a bit of time to do the work.
Be wary of those "Once in a Lifetime or X years" things... that's what we were told the first time our basement flooded... 4 years later it did it again. That was it for me - we got a sump & pump installed :D

-John

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts