Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
I'd agree to have a break - However, if anyone wants to run their own version for winter then go right ahead

You need to PM with what you'll be doing though

Reactions: Marbro_za

BlakShadow

The Masshole
Sep 26, 2016
Massachusetts
I ride a
Honda Shadow ACE 1100
If anything, I'd relish the challenge of doing a challenge video in weather not conducive to motorcycling. I'd have to try something new in my entry.

Should we ask @OhioRider what he thinks? As last month's winner (and a fellow snow belt rider) he should have some input on this.

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
If anything, I'd relish the challenge of doing a challenge video in weather not conducive to motorcycling. I'd have to try something new in my entry.

Should we ask @OhioRider what he thinks? As last month's winner (and a fellow snow belt rider) he should have some input on this.

I think the forum sensei have the final say in the moto dojo, but going off res. could happen.

Meanwhile, it is 69° outside my office, I am bored AF so I am going to ride and get some tacos!

Reactions: BlakShadow

Marbro_za

Dan's princess
Mar 13, 2014
I ride a
Yamaha fz6
I wanted to, but the comp wasnt running right, Guys were entering at the last minute, Less and less entries etc.

It would still work, I mean we could have had, "Make a maintenance video" or something, But we will continue in Feb,

Sorry ladies.

Marbro_za

Dan's princess
Mar 13, 2014
I ride a
Yamaha fz6
I forgot bout this.

thanks for reminding me.

that wasnt a nice thanks btw.... im being mean

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts