What have you done with your helmet on?

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
It occurred to me that circumstances, or a willful need (because we don't want to take our helmets off), have caused many of us to do things with our helmets still on. This happened to me today in a last minute emergency rush to the bathroom before hitting the road.

Anyone else do anything odd while still wearing their helmet?

- Wolf

Reactions: NF Vulcan

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
I went to pee during a fuel stop and forgot to turn off the camera, no wonder the other people in the public restroom was staring at me one kind, and I washed my bike with the helmet on cause I forgot to take it off after reviewing a cleaning product, halfway through I was wondering why the heck do I need my helmet on since my buddy wasn't recording my ugly face during the wash.

Oh well.

HeyItsRick

MotoRickyRicardo
Apr 6, 2018
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2017 Harley Davidson Iron 833
I've run into the restroom with the helmet-cam on, very awkward. I make it a point to remove the camera and toss it in my pocket for now.

Lets see....
- Trying to kiss the wife wearing a full face
- Trying to drink the last swig of monster before heading out
- One time I wore it to my kids swim lesson, didnt realize I was still wearing it until I sat down (was running late)

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
Almost walked into a McDonalds today. Only stopped because I caught my reflection in the glass door.

- Wolf

Did that once when they refused to help my in de Mc Drive.
So after quite a long argument, i walked inside with full gear and helmet.
They knew i was coming ofcourse, so that might have helped a bit ;)

NF Vulcan

Never Hold In A Fart
Aug 26, 2017
Nebraska USA
www.facebook.com
I ride a
2007 Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak 1600 SE
I have a video of mine on the tubes where I stop in a local dollar general store, helmet on and buy a few things. Got some weird looks but nothing too bad. I've drove my vehicle out of the garage while wearing so that I could go on my ride. Toilet for sure, in my house and at the gas station.

Reactions: scooterwuf

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts