Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I don't really do Christmas, am a bit of a Grinch, but am sure most of you do.

So what are you hoping for, or have asked for from Santa, what have you got your beloved motorcycles and are you hoping for any motovlogging tech this year?

For me, I am hoping to have my National Trust membership renewed. My bike is hoping for some more weather protective handguards. For motovlogging, I am hoping to get a new action camera and lens for it.

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
My bike is near perfect but some new heated grips would be nice. After 93k miles the old ones are showing their age but still work great!

While Santa's at it, some slightly taller handlebars ( not above the fairing though) would be nice.

But I will probably just get coal again.o_O

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
I got Bonnie the Dyna a new LED headlight and some chrome switches for Michelle the Sportster.

As for me, I tend to not like gifts. I'm not a fan of telling people what I want and most people get me absolutely useless crap. And I'm an adult who just gets things as he needs or wants them. But with getting married last year, I had to compromise and give her a short list of what I will wait on purchasing and accept as a gift. That list includes a trim piece for the Dyna, a set of pegs for the Dyna, and a camping blanket.

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
It really bugs me when friends (who I know don't have a lot of spare cash) buy me junk gifts, I'd rather they spent the money on themselves rather than give me something I'll never enjoy or use, but can't throw away as it was a gift.

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
It really bugs me when friends (who I know don't have a lot of spare cash) buy me junk gifts, I'd rather they spent the money on themselves rather than give me something I'll never enjoy or use, but can't throw away as it was a gift.
Back in the day getting someone something is considered thoughtful, nowadays just throw cash in their face and let them buy whatever they want. If they are smart they will show you what they bought with the cash you gifted them and give a thanks for it.
All I want from Santa is to be able to get back to normal, Covid free times. :(

Oh......and a big kick up the arse to get me editing some vlogs that are on my hard drive.:D
I'd offer the a$$ kicking service for free on behalf of Santa.. LOL

Reactions: L. Bilious

LandyVlad

King of Mycenae
Jun 8, 2020
Brisbane, Australia
gsx1400owners.org
I ride a
Suzuki GSX1400
I'm much like you Hippo, I don't do Christmas - try to avoid the OTT bullcrap my family goes through, and inevitable drunk uncle dramas and arguments. The fun is sucked out of it, if any fun were to be had in the first place.

So there won't be much in the way of Christmas presents in our house as its just me and missus. She's tight so I won't get much and she claims not to want anything and is impossible to buy for.

So while I won;t get anything, that doesn't stop me having a mile long list of things I WANT.

* the right gear to chin mount my camera to my flip up helmet.

* a mic for in the helmet to plug into my Zoom recorder or (even better) a Tascam.

* a DaVinci Resolve Studio License (way too expensive for me once coverted to aussie dollaroos)

* a new chain and sprockets for my bike.

* new tyres for my bike.

* dynamat / sound attenuation kit for my Land Rover Defender.

* for the ranges to reopen so I can start shooting again.

* for the armourer to finish fixing my CZ/Brno 12G SxS so I can shoot clays again.

I could go on and on and on and...

The new 2021 Mutltistrada v2 :D
A mate of mine is playing santa for herself and getting exactly that (trading up from a Monster) .

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
Snow for maximum 3 days, but a nice big pile of it to enjoy with the XT ;)

Other than that... not quite sure if we actively will do something with xmas this year...

In a dream world, the new Insta cam for review and a gropro 9 with media mod would be awesome to find on the doormat ;)

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
I too am a bit of a grinch, definately a grizzly bear, but I do love giving presents.

I have asked for new Abba stand adapters given new bike and a Thunderbox.

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
What is a Thunderbox?
Aye you may have to tune into a future vid lol.

It is a power distribution module... So basically saves having a pile of connections on your battery terminals, and ensures your devices cannot drain the battery.

Saves finding switched lives whenever fitting new accessories.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Ooo, that sounds awesome as I have just fitted a satnav direct to my battery

Reactions: HRMV

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
I want Santa to bring me about 100 subs LOL.

Seriously, happy & healthy friends and family would suffice this year.

Oh, and some ideas for new non-vlogging videos, cash for heated grips, and maybe some warm winter days to ride, bookended by tons of snow :D

Finally, I want my kids to have a great Christmas, with the same level of joy I saw on their faces last year when they opened their gifts.

-John

Reactions: HRMV and HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts