Not open for further replies.

TheUntamedBiker

Wannabie Member
Feb 27, 2012
bedford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki GS500F
personally i think that is a good camera angle, the road is central in the video you can see a lot of the road ( as if you were on the bike) and you see a bit of the bike :) (Y)

T.U.B.
TheUntamedBiker

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N
It's higher than usuall, but who's to say what's right, all I know is that we can't see your speedo, that can't be a bad thing now can it :p

Yarek

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2012
I ride a
Street Triple 'R' - 2010 Matt Orange
Terrible - it looks like you're riding a Kawasaki... LOL, sorry, couldn't resist :D I quite like that angle personally, although I don't do that myself because I prefer the camera on the side of my helmet.

EDIT: And yeah, just for the record, I really like the Kawasaki Green - trying to persuade the Mrs to get an ER6F when she passes her test :p

gpzDave

Wannabie Member
Sep 25, 2011
Fife, Scotland
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Triumph Speed Four & Honda FES125
Some people like that angle (I do), but lots of people don't.

So it really depends whether you're going to follow the crowd, or break the mould and become a connoisseur :)

Trinith

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
I ride a
2003 Honda VFR
gpzDave said:
Some people like that angle (I do), but lots of people don't.

So it really depends whether you're going to follow the crowd, or break the mould and become a connoisseur :)

Or the third option, limit your audience by making videos many people consider 'unwatchable.'

ToastToGo

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda SuperHawk
I like the angle, nothing wrong with it. Yeah it's higher, but you still see everything you would normally see except some things are further away. Just another doable view that sets you apart from the traditional helmet camera users. Definitely not something I would consider unwatchable...for me at least.

MotorBiker2012

Wannabie Member
Jan 9, 2012
www.youtube.com
I ride a
NINJA 250R
i might do a bit of each as i have velcro on the top of my helmet and the side of my helmet but need to change the velcro on the top of my helmet and move it back a little bit, and i wont just be doing just motovlogs i will be doing how to videos and etc... :D

XXX526

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Missouri
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple
It should be called the "stunta" view, it's like your standing on the seat. :lol: No worries mate - your call how you want to do it. :D

lauriejennifer

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Kawasaki KLX330sm * Keen BadBoy CX50 * Kawasaki ER-6n
I've tried this angle. I'm so short, it looks normal. :lol:

I just don't like having the camera on top of my head, all obvious and silly looking.

JollyRoger

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Ottawa
I ride a
2002 R6
I prefer it on the side of the helmet, but the view is fine there too. Do whatever you want / prefer, they are your videos :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO