We're Are You From

Scootnfool

Scooter vlogger extraordinaire
Oct 13, 2016
Lancaster, PA
I ride a
Honda PCX150
From? Or reside?

I hail from the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts. I'm a mountain boy through and through.

But I've spent most of my adult life here in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. I'll admit, sometimes looking out across the flat farmland still gives me the heebiejeebies.

BlakShadow

The Masshole
Sep 26, 2016
Massachusetts
I ride a
Honda Shadow ACE 1100
I hail from the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts. I'm a mountain boy through and through.

Hey, neighbor! I love the Berkshires! I either head out there or north to NH or VT when I go out for a fun day trip.

Oh, and three guesses where I live. The first two don't count. :p

RiderInRed

The guy who rides in red
Jun 2, 2016
Armenia
www.vms-studio.com
I ride a
MV Agusta F3, Yamaha R1
I'm from the U S of A. But I live in Armenia. Weird stuff I tell ya. The other day I saw them tanks standing out side and well I put em in my vlog figured people would ya know check it well ya know.... check it out.... wink wink

Scootnfool

Scooter vlogger extraordinaire
Oct 13, 2016
Lancaster, PA
I ride a
Honda PCX150
Hey, neighbor! I love the Berkshires! I either head out there or north to NH or VT when I go out for a fun day trip.

Oh, and three guesses where I live. The first two don't count. :p

Heh, I dunno...Kansas? o_O

Heheheh. I really miss the mountains. I ride up there on my 150 every couple years to visit my momma. This year I took my Jag though, since I had to take the dog with me and a 600 mile round trip wasn't gonna work.

Reize

2 Wheeled Islander
Jan 20, 2016
Singapore
www.reizeprimus.tk
I ride a
DRZ400SM / Shadow 400 ACE / ZX6R
Something that gives me a chuckle everytime I have to fill out address labels when I shop online.

<Address>
Singapore,
Singapore,
Singapore <PostCode>

iro

braaaaaaap!
Oct 2, 2016
West Coast
I ride a
Yamaha R6
Born abroad, raised in California! Now residing in the great Pacific Northwest (Washington)

MotoMisc

Move along, nothing to see here!
Sep 16, 2016
I ride a
Cbr 954, cbr f4 stuntbike, fiddy =)
Sweden represent yao! :D

MotoFletch

Wannabie Member
Sep 26, 2016
Lancaster, PA
I ride a
2006 Honda Shadow Spirit 750
From? Or reside?

But I've spent most of my adult life here in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. I'll admit, sometimes looking out across the flat farmland still gives me the heebiejeebies.

Watched some of your videos and subscribed! I am from Lancaster County as well.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts