Not open for further replies.

MarkGibbons

Wannabie Member
Sep 19, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
www.facebook.com
I ride a
Honda VTR 250
Couple years ago I had never even considered a motorcycle until one day searching youtube for fast vehicles, I found a motovlogger (in my home town, I might add.) and after hours of endlessly watching the videos, I saw he had a "how to ride a motorcycle" video and since I was all out of stuff to watch, I decided to give it a click.

2 months later, I had purchased a CBR 125R as a spare of the moment decision, and I jumped straight on it with no previous bike experience from the knowledge I'd learned from YouTube. Couples years later, I just received my Camera & Microphone today, and I guess the goal is to get people into motorcycling, it's changed who I am completely, and increased the happiness of life by miles!

http://www.youtube.com/user/OnlineSkill

Nerb

Seriously not serious
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Motard: Husky610
Adventure: KTM1190 Adv R
Nice intro. Pay it forward hey? Make sure you do make it to our meetup. They're all a great bunch of guys and gals.

MarkGibbons

Wannabie Member
Sep 19, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
www.facebook.com
I ride a
Honda VTR 250
Nerb said:
Nice intro. Pay it forward hey? Make sure you do make it to our meetup. They're all a great bunch of guys and gals.

Definitely a pay-it-forward kinda thing!

I'll be sure to come for the occasional ride, I haven't seen many late'ish rides though, they all seem to start really early in the morning, hard for a night shift worker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts