www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Hi @ZanderCBR,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

ZanderCBR

Zander
Apr 12, 2021
I ride a
Honda cbr650r
Hi @ZanderCBR,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?
Hi all , thanks for the welcome I'm Zander, live in Glasgow, the sunny Gorbals, ride a nice little matt black CBR650R , been riding since 93 , was a Kawaki man for last 10 year, but went back to Honda just before lockdown last year , the reason I joined is, I was looking for help on my ghost xl, the video play is is just a white screen, may have dropped it few weeks back, if anyone has any help, info or suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated. All the best
Screenshot_20200222-225310_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Mervz

BikeFather

Wannabie Member
Apr 11, 2021
I ride a
Harley Davidson Sport Glide
Hi all , thanks for the welcome I'm Zander, live in Glasgow, the sunny Gorbals, ride a nice little matt black CBR650R , been riding since 93 , was a Kawaki man for last 10 year, but went back to Honda just before lockdown last year , the reason I joined is, I was looking for help on my ghost xl, the video play is is just a white screen, may have dropped it few weeks back, if anyone has any help, info or suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated. All the bestView attachment 5695

Nice one. I was looking into getting the CBR650R, it looks really good, but in the end, I went for a Z900.

welcome to the group.

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
Welcome! Great looking bikes. Sorry to hear about the problems with your Drift Ghost Xl. I have a Ghost S. The white screen isn’t something I’ve experienced, but doesn’t sound good. Check to see if Drift will offer repairs, or if you’re under a warranty.

- Wolf

ZanderCBR

Zander
Apr 12, 2021
I ride a
Honda cbr650r
Nice one. I was looking into getting the CBR650R, it looks really good, but in the end, I went for a Z900.

welcome to the group.
That's weird, I was looking at the Z900 last feb , but went with ninja 636 30th anniversary edition, stunning bike power scared the pants off me , had it a week and the gearbox failed doing 60, engine and back wheel seized , struggled to control it , scariest bike moment of my life , gave them it back and went with the cbr650r, great bike handles like a dream

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 2
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 9
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 6

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts