www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Hi @true_blue,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

true_blue

Wannabie Member
Dec 7, 2018
Central South Dakota, USA
I ride a
2015 Suzuki GSX-R 750
2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom
2018 Suzuki DR-Z400S
Hello everyone.
I'm Andrew. I typically use the username "trueblue550" online, but I was limited to 10 characters here. Why not 11? 11 is a reasonable amount of characters in a username. @dandoolittle gets 12 and I'm stuck with a measly 10. ;)

I currently live in South Dakota, USA. I am a recreational motorcyclist, I think, but I have big aspirations for 2019, to include getting into racing and learning to motovlog.
I ride a 2015 GSX-R 750 for track days and spirited canyon riding. I ride a 2017 V-Strom 650 for Iron Butt rides and commuting. I also ride a 2018 DR-Z400S for off-road.
I'm here for a number of reasons (quite a large number actually, maybe I'll make a video about it), but primarily because I've recently discovered a couple motovloggers on YT who I find to be very inspiring and who changed my perception about what a motovlogger is. I see it as a community that I would like to be a part of, and that I can contribute something meaningful to.

Thanks!

DL650-L.jpg

Reactions: R-Rated

HippoDrone

Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
Hiya @true_blue welcome to the forum and nice intro. Sounds like you have quite a stable, with all bases covered! :)
Good luck with the racing, do you already have your race licence, or do you have to get that still? What class of racing are you wanting to do? :)

true_blue

Wannabie Member
Dec 7, 2018
Central South Dakota, USA
I ride a
2015 Suzuki GSX-R 750
2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom
2018 Suzuki DR-Z400S
Hiya @true_blue welcome to the forum and nice intro. Sounds like you have quite a stable, with all bases covered! :)
Good luck with the racing, do you already have your race licence, or do you have to get that still? What class of racing are you wanting to do? :)
My goal, which I hope isn't too ambitious, is to do a few off-road races and maybe a couple road races. The MRA has what they call a "Superstreet" class that allows me to race without getting a race licence. Tech requirements are a little less strict as well. If all goes well with that, I'd like to get my licence and keep at it.
As far as off-road, I sent out membership applications to a few clubs that do hare scrambles. I would really like to make it out to the Elsinore Grand Prix next November, but that's quite the road trip.

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
I did a couple of Hare Scrambles a few years back, I was utter garbo, but so much fun to take part in. I've just started riding off road again after a few years away from it, bloody love it! :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
dandoolittle Introduce Yourself! 3
dandoolittle Introduce Yourself! 0
dandoolittle Introduce Yourself! 6